Court upholds N.J. curb on carrying handguns Read more at http://www.philly.com/phill

Thread: Court upholds N.J. curb on carrying handguns Read more at http://www.philly.com/phill

Angry Court upholds N.J. curb on carrying handguns

Three judge panel find that "justified need" is valid legal restriction. Balderdash, I say!

Court upholds N.J. curb on carrying handguns

The appellate judges upheld that ruling, finding the New Jersey permit law was a "presumptively lawful, long-standing regulation and therefore does not burden conduct within the scope of the Second Amendment's guarantee."
    I think the judges have been smoking confiscated evidence in the back room.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

I hope that no one was surprised by the ruling from a court even more liberal than the state legislature. You're dealing with a state that has been totally under the control of Marxists for the last 40 years. These political hacks believe the Constitution and individual liberty are anachronisms in a state controlled by those enlightened individuals of the "new world order" and the Marxist collective.

The gun owners and patriots of NJ have only one remaining choice; pack up and leave. The deterioration and degradation of a once great state has gone too far to be reversed. And do the country a favor and keep that fat piece ***** that you call a governor in NJ. We really don't need another Marxist in the Whitehouse, especially a morbidly obese and bombastic pile of crap.

Amen to that Buckey01
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job