Rangel: Tea Party Is Group Of ‘White Crackers'

Thread: Rangel: Tea Party Is Group Of ‘White Crackers'

Posted: 02 Aug 2013 12:04 PM PDT

PPSIMMONS: So Mr. Rangel - what I am allowed to say about - THE BLACK PANTHERS? Same group of .... Hmmmm.

In an interview with the Daily Beast published Friday, Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) suggested Tea Partiers are the "same group" who fought for segregation during the Civil Rights movement.
    "It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn't care about how they looked," Rangel said.
    Because of this, Rangel said the Tea Party could be defeated using the same tactics employed against Jim Crow.
    "It was just fierce indifference to human life that caused America to say enough is enough. 'I don't want to see it and I am not a part of it.' What the hell! If you have to bomb little kids and send dogs out against human beings, give me a break," said Rangel.
    Rangel: Tea Party Is 'Same Group' Of 'White Crackers' Who Fought Civil Rights | TPM LiveWire
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Charlie is on my list of scumbags, that with any luck, will be dealt with in the coming break down of this corrupt gov't. He's a racist, thieving pig who deserves to put down a peg or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

He represents Harlem, so regardless of how outlandish his claims disparaging whites are, his seat is safe.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I guess Rangel forgot that the majority if KKK members, most of the politicians who fought to block the the Civil Rights Act, and those who passed the discriminatory laws at the state level were Democrats. Robert Bird was a KKK leader; and Wilson screened Birth of A Nation in the Whitehouse. Al Gore Senior fought the Civil Rights Act. George Wallace was a prominent southern Democrat. In fact the Democratic party had a total monopoly on all political offices south of the Mason-Dixon line until the 1960s. Most blacks don't seem to remember that men like Lincoln, Frederick Douglas, and Martin Luther King were all Republicans, demonized by their beloved Democrats.

Democrats were slave owners of old. The current Democratic party still enslaves blacks by giving them all their freebies to back them up. Only difference, no chains or whips this time. For the life of me, I can't understand why they can't see what the Democrats are costing them in the long run. They will soon see when the government fails and there will be no more freebies, Obama phones, etc.