The Speech That Rocked Virginia.

Thread: The Speech That Rocked Virginia.

The Speech That Rocked Virginia.

If this has been posted before then please delete it. Makes me want to shoulder another musket and charge the gates of hell.
    “If we are to die, let us die like men!” General Patrick Cleburne.

I wish him luck.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I researched him a little bit after hearing this video and the far-left is heavily attacking him, so it sounds like this guy is actually true to his word.

If this is the case, I wish him the best in the election along side Cuccinelli.

Did anyone else realize, that the posters in this thread are from AL, FL, OH, and PA and none are from VA where this election will take place? Just food for thought. :)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I researched him a little bit after hearing this video and the far-left is heavily attacking him, so it sounds like this guy is actually true to his word.

If this is the case, I wish him the best in the election along side Cuccinelli.

Did anyone else realize, that the posters in this thread are from AL, FL, OH, and PA and none are from VA where this election will take place? Just food for thought. :)
    Well what happens there does affect me. I travel in and thru VA any number of times a year. Plus I'm a life member of a museum there and have my name on a brick in another museum there. Even have ancestors buried there at a church they donated land for and were founding members of. And have been debating getting a VA non-resident CCW permit.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.