This morning I've realized itís the POS potus's Birthday.

Thread: This morning I've realized itís the POS potus's Birthday.

So in honor of the occasion, I wanted to recollect some of the wonderful things this man has done for our country, like Exotortion 17. And Fast n Furious, and Benghazi, and record unemployment. Also letís not forget the downgrade in our credit rating, and the complete disaster of Obamacare. We also found out that the president used political profiling to pave the way his election. There were those voter fraud trials as well he has used for his reelection. Letís not pass over the photo shopped BC. He used the NSA and the IRS to spy and discriminate against certain political parties. Funding the Muslim brotherhood and apologizing to foreign countries, groveling at the feet of every Muslim he can find with two dollars to rub together. Millions of dollars spent on vacations that no person in TOUCH with the American people would be able to look them in the eye after taking. He also has lied and lied and lied to us on every occasion his mouth happens to open. Remember that promise to LABEL GMOS?
    Iím sure that while you and I wonder what we may be able to AFFORD to do with our children this next month, He is preparing for yet ANOTHER vacation to the exclusive island of Martha's Vineyard. A place almost ALL OF US will NEVER see, beyond pictures on the internet.
    I know with all the hard work youíve been doing systematically destroying every single thing this country stands for I bet you must be tired and in need of a nice concert from Beyoncť' and Jay Z.
    Make sure you thank a liberal from the bottom of your heart that we have a president in office that cares more for his golf and his vacations then he does for them, the libiots who voted for him.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It is amazing that one man could be the culmination of a century of progressivism and the havoc it has created in the U. S. This group of evil men has destroyed the moral fabric of this country upon which its greatness has always been based. Obama's birthday will be celebrated forever by Marxists as the end of the evil Republic of the U.S.

I thought about sending him a cake made of ***** and frosted with cow ***** and candles made out of dog *****. But I decided not to because of all the work being knee deep in ***** and the shipping cost. Maybe next year!