Letter to Washngton Reps cocerning Obamas fradulant BC.

Thread: Letter to Washngton Reps cocerning Obamas fradulant BC.

Letter to Washngton Reps cocerning Obamas fradulant BC.

Congressman or Senator
    Sir,
    I urge you to accept the responsibility that was given to you as an elected official by constitutes of yours to take up this unprecedented task, to enquire as to the fraudulent submission of President Obamaís birth certificate by President Obama.
    I believe that more and more people of standing will come on board as they see the boldness and courage of others who are willing to speak to the truth of the matter and bring this case to full light and prosecution."
    When asked what the "the truth" of the matter was, "The truth is that the birth certificate proffered by Obama himself as his ONLY identifying document presented to the public thus far - is a fake. It's a forged and fabricated document. The question has to be asked - 'Why would the POTUS present a forged document to the nation and proclaim this to be his legitimate identification?' It doesn't make sense - unless, perhaps, he has no legitimate identification. If this is so, it goes directly to national security, constitutional law, federal law, and a potential constitutional crises."
    Another, and very important, VIP of standing is still promising and laying specific plans for a monumental exposure of the case and movement for criminal prosecution. We are still hoping this plan will come to fruition within the next couple of months. If this comes off as planned, it will be huge, especially if that plan then has the backing of the large group of VIPís.
    A VIP is a very important person of standing. That is a person who can DO something about this case - a person who can move this case to the prosecution level. There are several State and Federal officials and law enforcement entities that can make that happen. These are the ONLY people we are dealing with at this point. The investigation has been done, Mike Zullo has received a certified letter of forty pages from a professional digital forensic that the birth certificate document submitted is a 100% proven and signed off on - FRAUD. The evidence is in. There are no more questions about that."
    Now the only questions that remain are 1. Who did it? And 2. Why did the POTUS offer it as his own? These are huge questions and we are dealing only with people now who have "standing" in the matter - people who can get this case to a prosecution level.
    Respectfully,
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It really doesn't matter where Obama was born, whether he's a citizen, what his religion is, or if he's an outer space kind of alien. The media, the free loaders, the incurably stupid, the intellectuals (at least in their own minds), and the committed Marxists all love him. He could commit mass murder on TV in front of millions of viewers; and they would believe his sincere denials or blame the Republicans .for forcing him to commit desperate crimes. In other words he is untouchable. Give up; we've got this piece of crap for four more years. Try to limit the damage and ,and make sure that Hillary isn't president in 2016.

Dam Buckey01 don't be so negative, there's got to be a few there that hate this SOB just as much as we do, we can only hope so.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy Navy Seal,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Congressman or Senator
    Sir,
    I urge you to accept the responsibility that was given to you as an elected official by constitutes of yours to take up this unprecedented task, to enquire as to the fraudulent submission of President Obama’s birth certificate by President Obama.
    I believe that more and more people of standing will come on board as they see the boldness and courage of others who are willing to speak to the truth of the matter and bring this case to full light and prosecution."
    When asked what the "the truth" of the matter was, "The truth is that the birth certificate proffered by Obama himself as his ONLY identifying document presented to the public thus far - is a fake. It's a forged and fabricated document. The question has to be asked - 'Why would the POTUS present a forged document to the nation and proclaim this to be his legitimate identification?' It doesn't make sense - unless, perhaps, he has no legitimate identification. If this is so, it goes directly to national security, constitutional law, federal law, and a potential constitutional crises."
    Another, and very important, VIP of standing is still promising and laying specific plans for a monumental exposure of the case and movement for criminal prosecution. We are still hoping this plan will come to fruition within the next couple of months. If this comes off as planned, it will be huge, especially if that plan then has the backing of the large group of VIP’s.
    A VIP is a very important person of standing. That is a person who can DO something about this case - a person who can move this case to the prosecution level. There are several State and Federal officials and law enforcement entities that can make that happen. These are the ONLY people we are dealing with at this point. The investigation has been done, Mike Zullo has received a certified letter of forty pages from a professional digital forensic that the birth certificate document submitted is a 100% proven and signed off on - FRAUD. The evidence is in. There are no more questions about that."
    Now the only questions that remain are 1. Who did it? And 2. Why did the POTUS offer it as his own? These are huge questions and we are dealing only with people now who have "standing" in the matter - people who can get this case to a prosecution level.
    Respectfully,
    Too funny!

Have you ever thought about upgrading from a tinfoil hat to a leadfoil hat?

The lead will provide better protection from the "rays".

Paul

P.S. I wonder how many hours a day you spend in your "Command Post" to be able to come up with all this.........."stuff". Doesn't your Mom get tired of you spending so much time in the basement?
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

6. Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    It really doesn't matter where Obama was born, whether he's a citizen, what his religion is, or if he's an outer space kind of alien. The media, the free loaders, the incurably stupid, the intellectuals (at least in their own minds), and the committed Marxists all love him. He could commit mass murder on TV in front of millions of viewers; and they would believe his sincere denials or blame the Republicans .for forcing him to commit desperate crimes. In other words he is untouchable. Give up; we've got this piece of crap for four more years. Try to limit the damage and ,and make sure that Hillary isn't president in 2016.

Ahhh man you are right on, on this one and it's a shame because I can see the mark of the beast having this same repore in the anti-christ time, which is here. Yeah, I really agree with you that Hillary do not need to run because she will carry on what Obama didn't finish. One thing that I have to think about that can we really stop it, I heard but I don't know how true it is that this one little old lady voted for Obama a lot of time, and I forget the numbers but it was very high.

7. I get everything y'all are sayin'...this sorry excuse for a man, let alone the President...is a FREAKIN USURPER of the highest office in our beautiful Republic! (I call him...UOTUS)
    His EO's trump Congress & their roll of lawmaking! Not that that's worth a $2 bill either, but you get my drift...Everything this freak has done has been ILLEGAL, & every one that has gone along with it should be tried for TREASON! I've said this a few times in the past and ill say it again...I'd love to see 50 or so FM's march through those White doors & arrest his sorry butt! But I digress...

Any...ways, the "letter"!!! Is this truly going to be sent out to our beloved lawmakers? I'd like to copy & past & send it out to our (followers) here in the Bluegrass State (Commonwealth) I don't want to infringe on anyone, anything! What say y'all?
    Yours in FREEDOM...
    P3

Keep...
    Yer Powder dry,
    Yer Mag full, &
    Yer Aim...DEAD ON!
    Last edited by PistolPaKnPoppy; 08-05-2013 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Spelling