Read this article and share it!!

Thread: Read this article and share it!!

Read this article and share it!!

BREAKING! Benghazi Bombshell: Valerie Jarrett, Commander in Chief.... Confidential sources close to Conservative Report have confirmed that Valerie Jarrett was the key decision-maker for the administration, the night of the Benghazi terrorist attack on 9/11/2012.
    I can understand this due to the fact that there have been numerous reports since then that have found out that Obama was, as they say it unavailable that night, to which they won’t say why, but the reports say that Obama was unavailable because he had snorted a few lines of coke and couldn’t function.
    Read More:
    http://conservativereport.org/bengha...e-jarrett-cic/
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Your link is "Service Unavailable"

Got it now.

I wish I knew Constitutional Law. This sounds like an impeachable offense to me. Does anyone know?

Hell. He has so many offenses against him now, that they couldn't get through them during the rest of his term. They are all cowards and working for the dictator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am old and slow, BUT dead on with my aim!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarryNM View Post
    Hell. He has so many offenses against him now, that they couldn't get through them during the rest of his term. They are all cowards and working for the dictator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If true, I was thinking the same thing. The Obama sycophants aren't going to hold him responsible for small things like only 4 dead Americans and treason. After all it's only a minor treasonable offence of giving aid to enemies of the U.S. And certainly the Democratic Party will not hold him responsible for adhering to the principles of the Party.