Why is it, that WE the people are not able to repeal ObamaCare
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is it, that WE the people are not able to repeal ObamaCare

Blog Entries

Angry Why is it, that WE the people are not able to repeal ObamaCare

How many signatures does it take, how may NO's does it take what do we as a people need to do in order to send a message that ObamaCare must stop!!!

I have signed countless petitions, send more than 30 stamped letters hundreds of emails and still they move forward with this devastating plan!

As people withdraw further into there shells and as more and more doctors abandon the small practice that make it possible for health care to exist,
    there must be something else that needs to be done in order to put this travesty to rest.

Because our representatives and senators know that we are too lazy to make them do their job. You want real change in Washington you better get term limits. The only way to do that is vote out the current idiots and replace them with folks that love liberty. What we have allowed to happen to our country because of our own laziness is shameful...yep...before you ask I was one of them. Our candidates need to be forced to believe in something besides just getting elected. Go to the townhalls, ask the tough questions and make them answer it. You won't be able to sway the takers so don't waste your time. Convert those that are willing to listen.

The problem with politicians not behaving in moral and responsible manner is simply that they are not held responsible for their votes. The news media does not supply voters with accurate information since they have become advocates for the progressives. And the dependent and indolent class has now become larger than the responsible, working class.

Actually the problem is quite simple.... "Them the politicians"... almost ALL of the politicians and appointed officials all through government have decided they are the elite destined to rule and are above the peasantry, the commoners, the unwashed masses, of "we the people".

And the sooner us commoners realize that and understand our "place" the better the elite will like it.

6. Buckeye, you certainly said it with more restraint than I would have, at this point. Kudos. I'm genuinely past disgusted with our politicians and the brain dead amoeba electing them.

"Why is it, that WE the people are not able to repeal ObamaCare?"

You really want to know...? Okay, I'll tell you.

The real reason is that laws like the ACA (among others) strengthen the power of the federal gov't while increasing the elitests' bank accounts. Such laws further diminish State's Rights and that of the People, which is exactly what they, the federal gov't wants. There are unintended (along with intended) consequences of these policies that, in time will actually cause the breakdown of the Union and with it the strangle hold on the very people in servitude... if we make it. At the same time the federal gov't is trying to hang on to it's control of the global oil supply, the petro-dollar and political influences... the very machine (Federal Reserve) that is funding this massive oppression machine is breaking down the world's reserve currency. If the world's reserve currency slips from numero uno, turn out the lights for the AmeriKan Empire. That's the global issue, here directly we'll see a collapse of our dollar and with it our way of life... another Depression, but on a scale never before seen. We are the next Egyptian empire, the Romans, Ottomans, Spanish and English... our time has come.

None of this is fundamentaly anything new, empires rise and fall with their lust for greed and power. Empires fall with their currencies, with their over reaching military and oppressive ways upon the People. Those who wish to control the world will eventually be destroyed by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

[*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

9. I have voted in every election since I was 18, and written numerous letters to my "representatives" in both houses of congress. It is getting me NOWHERE. Makes it hard to tell my kids with any kind of conviction that their vote really does count. Yes, it sounds bitter, but it seems to me that in order for your vote to count, it has to come with lots and lots of MONEY.

The reason "We the People" can not get our "wonderful and caring" morons to do ANYTHING we ask them to do, is most, if not all, are only loyal to the party and the party is only loyal to itself. The party looks at "We the People" with disdain just like the lib media looks at its readers and viewers.

When I say the party I do mean both the DNC and the RNC. It seems that the ONLY party that does listen and try to do what "We the People" want is the TEA Party.

Quote Originally Posted by reddragonrph View Post
    I have voted in every election since I was 18, and written numerous letters to my "representatives" in both houses of congress. It is getting me NOWHERE. Makes it hard to tell my kids with any kind of conviction that their vote really does count. Yes, it sounds bitter, but it seems to me that in order for your vote to count, it has to come with lots and lots of MONEY.
    Don't lie to your children, tell them exactly how it is. Tell them that in our corrupt country, money buys influence and power... the gov't isn't there to help you anymore, it isn't looking out for your Individual Liberty, it is corrupt beyond measure and guilty of High Treason... and their vote, most certainly does not matter.

The sooner they understand this, the sooner they'll understand the need to remove the current government body and replace it. The sooner they realize they've been had, the sooner they'll hunger for more truth. Ignorance comes with a price, one that is too heavy to carry when that day comes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast