Glenn Beck - Warning from Ted Cruz

Thread: Glenn Beck - Warning from Ted Cruz

1. Glenn Beck - Warning from Ted Cruz

I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT GLENN BECK but this an interesting video where he speak of conversation with Ted Cruz. from what I can gather there are many in congress that not only want to get to the bottom of all the scandal but put and end to obcare but cannot do it by themselves. They need every bit of support from concerned Americans. He infers that the people realize that there are serious problems in our society but WE DO NOT REALIZE HOW SERIOUS THEY ARE!!! HE THEN EMPHASIZED AGAIN THE SERIOUSNESS LIKE NOTHING WE HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE. I guess his point is the American apathy to sit back and wait and let it pass. IF WE WAIT AND HOPE THAT IT WILL GO AWAY, BY THE TIME ALL IS SAID AND DONE WE, THE PEOPLE WILL HAVE NOTHING LEFT -OUR LIVES WILL NOT BE OURS BUT TOTALLY IN THE HANDS OF THE GOVERNMENT. WATCH AND YOU DECIDE!!!!!!! If the link doesn't open/cut and paste.MSNBC?s Chris Matthews calls Sen. Ted Cruz a ?terrorist? ? Glenn Beck

Most Americans don't give a damn about anthing that does not affect them personally, unless of course it's something that is given to them. It is ignorance, apathy and laziness that is ruining this country.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

4. And they know that it's a reck but they are going to still try to pass it, once you get in big like that you make a lot of promise just to stay in the loop. I almost 100% sure that if Hillary get in office she do the same stuff that Obama doing, it's not goint to be better, if anything it will be worse.