Obama At All Boys Party While America Faces “Greatest Terrorist Threat Since 9/11

Thread: Obama At All Boys Party While America Faces “Greatest Terrorist Threat Since 9/11

Obama At All Boys Party While America Faces “Greatest Terrorist Threat Since 9/11

Report: Obama At All Boys Party While America Faces “Greatest Terrorist Threat Since 9/11″
    Add yet another layer of odd as Barack Obama spent the night at a boys only birthday party for himself at the presidential retreat of Camp David yesterday. Meanwhile, his top national security advisers at the White House were reportedly reviewing this latest, and potentially very serious, terror threat. If such a threat was real, why didn’t Barack Obama curtail his all boys celebrations and be present for those national security meetings? Either Obama isn’t an essential component of anything that goes on regarding America’s defense, or the terror threat was actually a bit, shall we say, exaggerated in an attempt to deflect from the now re-emerging Benghazi and IRS scandals.
    Read More:
    Obama At All Boys Party While America Faces ?Greatest Terrorist Threat Since 9/11? - The Ulsterman Report
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Are we playing politics with national security and threat alerts?

What to do what to do to prepare for the third 9-11 attack.

Me thinks this clip from this article says it all

Terror Threat Intelligence Not New | Washington Free Beacon
    “If there is any hint at all that this [latest terror threat] was politicized, it would be absolutely outrageous,” Hoekstra said in an interview.
    “In an era of ‘phony’ scandals, let’s hope no one is playing politics with national security and threat alerts,” Hoekstra told the Washington Free Beacon, referring to President Obama’s recent dismissal of Benghazi and other administration scandals as “phony.”

A former White House intelligence official said suggestions the terror alert was hyped deserve the attention of the House and Senate intelligence oversight committees.
    The former official said national security policymakers traditionally weigh what to do in response to indications and warning intelligence through careful internal discussion.
    “There usually comes a time when you have to decide whether the intelligence is something you act on, and that can always be a tough call, even without politicization,” the former official said.

For the Obama administration, the type of politicization of intelligence that has taken place under the president has created a situation where the average person has little confidence in claims that terrorists are planning major attacks.“They have debased the coinage of the realm: trust,” the former official said.The former official said the administration’s response to the Benghazi attack of Sept. 11 is a case in point.

“If you would lie about Benghazi and make up the story about the cause being a YouTube video, what else wouldn’t you do?” he asked.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Report: Obama At All Boys Party While America Faces “Greatest Terrorist Threat Since 9/11″
    Add yet another layer of odd as Barack Obama spent the night at a boys only birthday party for himself at the presidential retreat of Camp David yesterday. Meanwhile, his top national security advisers at the White House were reportedly reviewing this latest, and potentially very serious, terror threat. If such a threat was real, why didn’t Barack Obama curtail his all boys celebrations and be present for those national security meetings? Either Obama isn’t an essential component of anything that goes on regarding America’s defense, or the terror threat was actually a bit, shall we say, exaggerated in an attempt to deflect from the now re-emerging Benghazi and IRS scandals.
    Read More:
    Obama At All Boys Party While America Faces ?Greatest Terrorist Threat Since 9/11? - The Ulsterman Report
    I heard a shot blurb on one of the cable left wing stations that the terrorists were trying to interfere with the Barack's birthday. So to show them up, he was not to be denied.
    Imagine how that party was. A sleep over. I wonder if they had a tickle fight.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think this whole Embassy closing due to terrorist threats could be a scam by the White House to lend creedence to the NSA phone and email intrusions of late. They may be just trying to use this to change the negative perception of this subversive government program against the American Public.
    If there is some kind of significant attack, I guess I will be wrong. But if there isn't it will prove mme right, and the government will claim the NSA spying program has worked. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

7. I don't think any wrong of Obama to spend night among boys for a party. He is choose by people of the country and he could move anywhere. As far as terrorist attack is concerned, he should move with tight security.