Confirmed! Benghazi was Cover-up of Arms Transfer to al-Qaeda
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed! Benghazi was Cover-up of Arms Transfer to al-Qaeda

Government whistleblowers exposed real story early on to alternative media.

By: Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones, Infowars.com August 4, 2013

The corporate media is now forced to admit that the Benghazi attack was staged by a State Department hired jihadist security outfit in connection with an arms transfer to al-Qaeda mercenaries in Syria.
    It has yet to point out, however, that the Obama administration attempted to cover-up the real reason for the murder of ambassador Stevens U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and the State Department initially pointing to a lame anti-Muslim video and has consistently downplayed the incident and characterized it as a non-event not requiring congressional investigation and the impeachment of President Obama.

Covert War Between the Pentagon and CIA
    A number of guests appearing on the Alex Jones Show following the attack have built an indisputable case that the CIA was shipping arms from U.S.-controlled facilities located at the U.S. mission in Benghazi to its mercenaries in Syria and the murder of ambassador Stevens was carried out by an al-Qaeda affiliated group as part of a turf war between the CIA and elements in the Pentagon.
    In May, former government insider Steve Pieczenik explained how a Pentagon effort to derail a CIA operation may have occurred.

MUCH MORE STORY and VIDEOS HERE: Confirmed: Benghazi was Cover-up of Arms Transfer to al-Qaeda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. So can we start the impeachment now?

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    So can we start the impeachment now?
    Not in your wildest dreams, my friend. Nobody, I mean nobody in our current gov't is working for you and nobody would dare cross the line in DC. Every one of the ******** is a sell out to the highest bidder (international banking/gov't cartels). It is far too late to worry about getting Obama out of office, he isn't the only guilty party. If we wanted to stop this global man-handling and war business... it should have been done last century. We're past that now... I fear we may only get what once was America back with extreme hardship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Not in your wildest dreams, my friend. Nobody, I mean nobody in our current gov't is working for you and nobody would dare cross the line in DC. Every one of the ******** is a sell out to the highest bidder (international banking/gov't cartels). It is far too late to worry about getting Obama out of office, he isn't the only guilty party. If we wanted to stop this global man-handling and war business... it should have been done last century. We're past that now... I fear we may only get what once was America back with extreme hardship.

Yeah and you're so right, it was just wishful thinking and I know that their are too many hands in this. Mannnnn, but God got this one those nobody is getting away they will pay for their deeds.

Why do you think those "self appointed gods" infringed on the gun rights of those in DC?
    They certainly didn't want any of us "patriots" storming the capital to drag them out to be judged!

Jones sounded the horn, and so did Beck, among a few others. If this were Rome again, the date would be about 78 A.D.

The gov't must tread softly for they are approaching the line. I'm willing to toe that line... are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    So can we start the impeachment now?
    Hahahahahaha yeah right! He could murder someone on national television and you still couldn't impeach him. He's untouchable! And we thought Clinton was slick...

He always has the excuse "I was ________ at the time, I didn't know about it" just insert golfing, campaigning, vacationing etc.
    Chief

A good thing to do, if you have not done so already, is obtain rations for a month or two, for every family member. Water, food, medications, clothing, etc.

The world seems a little close to tilt if we were a pin ball machine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast