The current 'Gun control' push A cop's eye view By Massad Ayoob

Thread: The current 'Gun control' push A cop's eye view By Massad Ayoob

Thumbs up The current 'Gun control' push A cop's eye view By Massad Ayoob

He calls them prohibitionists just like I do!

I wasn't really sure what the perspective of LE was, this was informative and coming from a highly credible source.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Most of the LEOs around here feel the same way. But the Chiefs are a different story.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Most of the LEOs around here feel the same way. But the Chiefs are a different story.
    The chief's have been told how to think, else loose all the free stuff the gov is raining down on departments. Doesn't matter that they don't need it, it's free.

Sent from my ADR6400L using USA Carry mobile app
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I have always enjoyed reading articles by Ayoob. He has always been on our side and he tells it like it is while backing up what he says with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    I have always enjoyed reading articles by Ayoob. He has always been on our side and he tells it like it is while backing up what he says with facts.
    This is the first article by Mr Ayoob I've read - it is a great article!!
    CW5 Retired, Master Army Aviator and MTFE (1970-2005).

Another great article by Ayoob... his writing style is so accessable that even liberals can understand it.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Great read, thanks for posting.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Great read, thanks for posting.
    The pic? Is that Robert Plant?
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

11. Well thanks for sharing this stuff on weapons. I used this information to a great extent.