Yet another reason we need a constitutional amendment making English the official lan

Thread: Yet another reason we need a constitutional amendment making English the official lan

Yet another reason we need a constitutional amendment making English the official lan

As long as English isn't the official language, we'll always have people like this guy.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07...tive-language/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    As long as English isn't the official language, we'll always have people like this guy.

Man fights Hawaii to take driver's exam in native language | Fox News

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    Hawaii when it became a state kept Hawaian as an official language. So he is correct in that his government should do just that. None of the other states did so at the time of joining the US. 28 states have English as the official language. No state other than Hawaii has an official languge of English and another language.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

4. When i went to Hawaii back in 2010, it felt alot like when i used to go to canada, kinda similar to home but kinda different.

sent from my mobile using the mobile carry app