Colorado problem

Thread: Colorado problem

Colorado problem

Chief

3. Just saw this from my FB.. appalling!!!

I don't see anything wrong, take guns away from all honest citizens so that only criminals have guns. Seriously this is ridiculous! If they want to be sure the people with guns are safe have a criminal background check run on the tenants or find out if they have a concealed carry license.
    I get so tired of anti-gun people wanting to rip the guns out of the hands of innocent people. Criminals see these things and laugh while they load their guns.

5. I'm going to guess that this was an intentional anti-gun effort on the part of Ross Management. Why? Because they're hired as property mangers only, and don't own the property, therefore cannot 'make the rules'. They're administrators of leases, rent collection and property maintenance, nothing more. To try and slide something like this by the property owners themselves, says to me that it was intended as an anti-gun move by people who were dumb enough to think they could get away with it.

They likely thought seniors were less likely to fight the change, and that they could move from a 'success' in this location to others. The Denver area has more apartment complexes and buildings than a mangy dog has fleas. These commies could have done a lot of disruption to law-abiding citizens with their sneaky attempt at creating a fully disarmed 'neighborhood' - and apparently they thought they could move from this to a 'disarmed city' (New Jack City of course). Of course, that would have made the place a target for criminals too - but Democrats don't seem to think about the facts that show crime is less common where guns in the hands of citizens are common.

Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    I don't see anything wrong, take guns away from all honest citizens so that only criminals have guns. Seriously this is ridiculous! If they want to be sure the people with guns are safe have a criminal background check run on the tenants or find out if they have a concealed carry license.
    I get so tired of anti-gun people wanting to rip the guns out of the hands of innocent people. Criminals see these things and laugh while they load their guns.

If you want to rent a house from me you get a background check and credit check. I won't rent to a violent felon but wouldn't dare try to tell someone what they can or can't do. I may own the house but that doesn't mean I can tell them how to live.
    This policy essentially tells every creep that an entire housing complex is unarmed. Muy malo.
    When infamous NYS governor Andrew Cuomo headed HUD under Bill Clinton he tried to institute a policy that anyone living in federally subsidized housing couldn't own a gun. That idea went down the crapper fast.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by rev. dave View Post
    Democrats don't seem to think about the facts that show crime is less common where guns in the hands of citizens are common.
    Interesting post. Regarding the above quote, they don't care because they have armed bodyguards and they care less than a [email protected]#$ about you.
    Chief