Ten Questions Jay Leno Could Have Asked Barack Obama

Thread: Ten Questions Jay Leno Could Have Asked Barack Obama

By Teri O'Brien
    Jay made a point of asking all the previously scripted questions, which sounded like they were written by Valerie Jarrett, so that Barack would have the chance to deliver his well-rehearsed lines. There was no TelePrompTer in sight, so that must have been one long rehearsal! The questions were lame and the answers were more lame.

Rather than questions about Trayvon Martin, giving the One a chance to once again use this tragedy to enhance his political fortunes with one of his mascot groups, let me suggest a few substantive questions that Jay might have asked, that is, if he were actually interested in getting to the truth rather than being a cringe-inducing shill.
    1. Over the last couple of weeks, you have made many references to the need to move beyond “phony scandals.” What specifically do you mean by that?
    2. Where were you during the Benghazi attack?
    3. Why did you and Hillary Clinton claim for weeks that the murder of four Americans in Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video that no one saw or even heard of until you sent Susan Rice on five Sunday shows to make that ridiculous assertion?
    4. Last May, when we learned that the IRS has been bullying American citizens trying to exercise their First Amendment rights, you said that the misconduct uncovered was “inexcusable.” What has your administration done to express your displeasure with the officials involved?
    5. Has anyone been fired as a result of the IRS misconduct?
    6. Is IRS senior official Lois Lerner, the one who headed the division that engaged in that unacceptable misconduct, going to stay on paid leave indefinitely?
    7. Speaking of the IRS, recently the acting chief of the IRS, Daniel Werful, told a House committee that he would prefer to keep his current health care plan rather than switch to one from the Affordable Care Act exchanges. Since the IRS is the agency charged with enforcing Obamacare, how do you explain the fact that officials in that agency think Obamacare is good enough for others but not for Mr. Werfel and other IRS employees?
    8. Recently, your administration delayed the Obamacare employer mandate for one year. How can you decide to enforce only certain parts of duly-enacted legislation, which you have signed?
    9. Some have suggested that this delay is designed to prevent Obamacare from having the effect in the 2014 mid-term election that it had in 2010; that is, destroying any hope of Democrat victories in most Congressional districts. Is that true?
    10. Like you, your Attorney General, Eric Holder, is historic. He is the first AG to be held in contempt of Congress for stonewalling requests about his changing stories about his disastrous “Fast and Furious” scheme. Do you agree with Mr. Holder’s withholding information from Congress? Have you expressed an opinion to him about whether or not he should cooperate? If so, what did you tell him? If not, why haven’t you spoken to him about it?
    I’m under no illusions about having these questions answered, but I can dream, can’t I?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Good Read

Cnon

How about asking obama if those 3 black kids that beat up the white kid on the school bus could have been his sons?

Leno was smart enough to know that if he asked even one of those questions, he would be harassed by EVERY government agency known to man...and even a few that are unknown. It would be like he was on "Double Secret Probation"!!!

Leno would have loved to ask those questions. The questions he did ask were scripted and Obama knew they we coming prior to the interview. There's no way Obama would ever agree to an impromptu interview on any popular late night comedy program. Besides people that watch these programs aren't interested in substance, their expecting comedy.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Leno could have asked those questions, but he would have been labeled a RACIST, and Sharpton would have been hosting The Tonight Show the next night.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

The entertainment industry is there to distract the ignorant masses and perpetuate the propaganda. If you watch it, you should feel dumber every time. I don't pay attention to it, unless it makes it way to my independent websites. AmeriKa is filled with stupid people, we're idiots collectively... some of us here are the clear minority. Never expect anything to be true at face value...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html