Obama’s Congress Opens With Muslim Imam’s Prayer To Allah - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Obama’s Congress Opens With Muslim Imam’s Prayer To Allah

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy Navy Seal,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You've got to be kidding me, who ever approved this should be run out of Washington.

    Video:
    Actually the OP should be banned from the 'Net.

    Does your Mom realize you post this BS on the 'Net?

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy jg1967,

    Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    And you could stop posting stuff from the VOICE OF RUSSIA or ALEX JONES INFOWARS. I really don't know if you really believe all this stuff or just get a kick out of getting people all riled up about it?
    Navy Seal actually believes all the BS his post.

    His a fake and a poser that claims to be a Navy Seal but in reality he is a +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Post" in the basement.

    Why hasn't he been banned from the 'Net?

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Navy Seal,



    Actually the OP should be banned from the 'Net.

    Does your Mom realize you post this BS on the 'Net?

    Paul
    And you find it so disgusting that you (and only you) had to repost it - which did serve to remind us that it was broadcast on C-SPAN. Or, are you inferring that C-SPAN been taken over by Infowars???
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

    Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Just for kicks, here's a little info on Imam Talib Shareef:

    He sent 30 years in the United States Air Force and retired as Chief Master Sergeant

    Served as Islamic Faith Group Leader at seven military locations around the world.

    Also holds a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from American Intercontinental University.

    Unlike Navy Seal, Shareef actually served in the US Military.

    I watched the video and NOWHERE did the video mention Obama, Allah or death to the infidel(s).

    It did show Bohner introducing Shareef and having him open the secession of the House with a prayer.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

    Just for kicks, here's a little info on Imam Talib Shareef:

    He sent 30 years in the United States Air Force and retired as Chief Master Sergeant

    Served as Islamic Faith Group Leader at seven military locations around the world.

    Also holds a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from American Intercontinental University.

    Unlike Navy Seal, Shareef actually served in the US Military.

    I watched the video and NOWHERE did the video mention Obama, Allah or death to the infidel(s).

    It did show Bohner introducing Shareef and having him open the secession of the House with a prayer.

    Paul
    Question, Picture this, would you be so accommodating towards a German or Japanese priest giving a similar speech in the House if it was during WW2? To give ANY Muslim, be it an American Muslin or not, to give him a platform of any kind no matter who or what he is a direct smack in the face of every American in our United States. We are at war with the radical Muslims out there and they will be watching this man speaking to our government representatives and point a finger at us and call us a bunch of wimps and don’t have any backbone. If you read the tenant of their religion you’ll understand that they want NOTHING but total subjugation of the Muslim faith worldwide and sharia law along with it. It isn’t a question they think like this it’s a fact, and if you find nothing wrong with this Muslim doing this, then you really need to reassess your priorities, are you pro American and against radical Muslins or are you just another person who thinks that if they don’t acknowledge what’s right in front of their face then it will go away? Believe me it will not go away in our lifetime. Either you stand up against this sort of terrorism, or stand aside and let real concerned Americans take charge, because it sure doesn’t look like you want take a stand for America. PS: I served 25 years in the Military, all through Vietnam and beyond, by your aggressive words I have a feeling that you were one of those who didn’t.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy oppspec1991,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    PS: I served 25 years in the Military, all through Vietnam and beyond, by your aggressive words I have a feeling that you were one of those who didn’t.
    Guess again.

    In a different thread you "claimed" you spent 20 years in the military now you're claiming 25 years.

    20 or 25, which one was it?

    You're a fake and a poser that "claims" to be a Navy Seal.

    I never served?

    Here's a link to my photobucket:

    stengun's Library | Photobucket

    It contains a lot of pics in there's several of my red 2010 Dodge Ram QuadCab Big Horn Edition w/ a Hemi and DAV license plate.

    Unlike like you I actually served My Country.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  8. I see no radical Islam in Imam Talib Shareef. He doesn't have a radical Muslim bone in his body. He's well educated, and understands his faith, as well as others.

    I thought it fitting that a conservative Christian prayer by the Imam was given at the start of the session.

    He harbors no threat or ill-will to Americans, and he is certainly above inciting radicals in this country to harm us!

    This is one case where crying "foul" doesn't do this scholar of faiths any favor. In fact, it is an insult to this man's intelligence.

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy oppspec1991,



    Guess again.

    In a different thread you "claimed" you spent 20 years in the military now you're claiming 25 years.

    20 or 25, which one was it?

    You're a fake and a poser that "claims" to be a Navy Seal.

    I never served?

    Here's a link to my photobucket:

    stengun's Library | Photobucket

    It contains a lot of pics in there's several of my red 2010 Dodge Ram QuadCab Big Horn Edition w/ a Hemi and DAV license plate.

    Unlike like you I actually served My Country.

    Paul
    Paul, you’re such an angry soul, chill out a bit.

    I have the Seal Trident on my page to honor my brother who was killed while he was a Navy Seal fighting overseas, I NEVER EVER claimed to be a navy seal, so cut me some slack. I spent 20 years on active duty, 10 one time then 5 in the reserves and then went back on active duty again.

    I looked at your Photobucket photos and I’m trying to understand where photos of rebuilding cars and things, backs up your statement, “It contains a lot of pics in there's several of my red 2010 Dodge Ram QuadCab Big Horn Edition w/ a Hemi and DAV license plate. Unlike like you I actually served My Country”. Maybe I missed something, please enlighten me, as how this qualifies as you serving your country.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Glock20 View Post
    The difference between the Mexicans invading from the South, and the Muslims invading from the East, is the Mexican gangs want to cut our heads off, while the religious Muslims want to remove our heads. Eithor way, we loose our heads.
    Sounds to me like that is exactly what our founding fathers did in the 1700 and 1800's to the Native American Indians. Our founding fathers came to this country, for one of many reasons, to practice their religion which the British government was prohibiting and then took the land by force from the Indians when they resisted, calling them unChristian savages. Seems like some Americans have forgotten our history.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  11. #20
    While the bone heads fight amongst themselves over trivial BS, the Kenyan and his minions are tearing the country apart, stone by stone. You guys cut it out and start figuring out how to put this guy in jail where he belongs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast