Obamaís Congress Opens With Muslim Imamís Prayer To Allah - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obamaís Congress Opens With Muslim Imamís Prayer To Allah

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    it is not whether I believe anything, it is having a mind that isn't shut tight like yours appears to be.
    Since it's a free country you certainly are free to go look for those UN troops ;-)

I sometimes think the left nuts put this stuff out as bait to rile us up and then show how paranoid some of us are. And yes, I know the saying about paranoid people.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    The problem is that these sources are known for making stuff altogether. Running around town looking for where the UN troops are supposed to be setting up check points isn't really a solution either.

But if you really believe these things there is nothing I could say to change your mind.
    Okay...how did they fake this video. I suppose you think it is the same way they faked the planes flying into the world trade center videos. Is that what you are suggesting? Simply because facts offend you does not mean the facts are faked or untrue. If you think this government is your friend then you are part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    Okay...how did they fake this video. I suppose you think it is the same way they faked the planes flying into the world trade center videos. Is that what you are suggesting? Simply because facts offend you does not mean the facts are faked or untrue. If you think this government is your friend then you are part of the problem.
    FEMA's famous line: " We're from the gov't and we're here to help you". RUN!!!!!!!
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    I see no radical Islam in Imam Talib Shareef. He doesn't have a radical Muslim bone in his body. He's well educated, and understands his faith, as well as others.
    how naive you are! you should learn a little about of which you speak, there is no middle ground in islam either you are devout and will work to either convert or kill the non believers or infidels or you aren't a muslim
    wake up!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Since it's a free country you certainly are free to go look for those UN troops ;-)

I sometimes think the left nuts put this stuff out as bait to rile us up and then show how paranoid some of us are. And yes, I know the saying about paranoid people.
    a person shoving their head up their butts doesn't improve the view it just covers the truth in feces

Howdy Navy Seal,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Paul, youíre such an angry soul, chill out a bit.

I have the Seal Trident on my page to honor my brother who was killed while he was a Navy Seal fighting overseas, I NEVER EVER claimed to be a navy seal, so cut me some slack. I spent 20 years on active duty, 10 one time then 5 in the reserves and then went back on active duty again.

I looked at your Photobucket photos and Iím trying to understand where photos of rebuilding cars and things, backs up your statement, ďIt contains a lot of pics in there's several of my red 2010 Dodge Ram QuadCab Big Horn Edition w/ a Hemi and DAV license plate. Unlike like you I actually served My CountryĒ. Maybe I missed something, please enlighten me, as how this qualifies as you serving your country.
    Look again at my photobucket. There's lots of photos that clearly shows my home, my shop, my Spyder, my Ram and my dogs.

Go to this link:

stengun's Library | Photobucket

It's page 9 in my photobucket and has two different pics on my Dodge Ram that clearly shows my DAV ( that's Disabled American Veteran since your not a Vet, I guess I need to explain what DAV means ). In one pic Im holding a supressed H&K MP-5/40S&W ( Vector clone ) and the other one shows Rocko the Wonder Dog.

I realize that I could take a pic of a truck in WalMart parking lot and "claim" it's mine that's why I said you have to look at my photobucket. Way too many pics of my home with my truck in the background with several the clearly shows my DAV license plate. You cannot get a DAV license plate without being a Disabled Veteran and I had to obtain a letter from the VA stating the I qualified for a DAV license plate under Arkansas law.

Don't feel bad about being wrong, you're not the first +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Post" in the basement that doubted my military service. Y'all all have the attitude that "I've never done anything so no one else has either."

I can understand honoring a brother that died in combat but with you're screen name, avatar and sig line, you are not honoring your brother because you never mention him, what you are doing is posing as a Navy Seal which is a disgrace to all Navy Seals, past, present and future.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

I see no radical Islam in Imam Talib Shareef. He doesn't have a radical Muslim bone in his body. He's well educated, and understands his faith, as well as others.

I thought it fitting that a conservative Christian prayer by the Imam was given at the start of the session.

He harbors no threat or ill-will to Americans, and he is certainly above inciting radicals in this country to harm us!

This is one case where crying "foul" doesn't do this scholar of faiths any favor. In fact, it is an insult to this man's intelligence.
    I canít concur with your statement, ďI see no radical Islam in ImamĒ and ďHe harbors no threat or ill-will to AmericansĒ, you donít know this guy.

Go back and look at my #15 post and read it again. This guy being an Imam for the Muslin faith cannot, if he is a true believer to the Muslin faith canít be faithful towards his past actions, oaths the Christian faith.

The Koran doesnít give any leeway where it comes to the fact that they want and demand that EVERYONE in the world convert to the Muslim faith, sharia law and Mohammadís teachings and will use jihad to accomplish these Muslim actions. Whatís that say for your Imam? He canít have it both ways, if he is a true believer in the Muslin faith.

I say again, would you be so accommodating towards a German or Japanese priest giving a similar speech in the House if it was during WW2?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

9. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    how naive you are! you should learn a little about of which you speak, there is no middle ground in islam either you are devout and will work to either convert or kill the non believers or infidels or you aren't a muslim
    wake up!
    apvbguy, it must be a helluva psychological burden feeling threatened by Muslims. The Imam who opened with prayer has none of those attributes you posted above. He is no radical extremist. I do know of murderous factions of Islam. I've seen the horror of their atrocities. Lumping all Muslims into radical extremism seems a bit naive, apvbguy. It's a shame a video of a learned, religious man generates so much hate and vitriol.

Charles

apvbguy, it must be a helluva psychological burden feeling threatened by Muslims. The Imam who opened with prayer has none of those attributes you posted above. He is no radical extremist. I do know of murderous factions of Islam. I've seen the horror of their atrocities. Lumping all Muslims into radical extremism seems a bit naive, apvbguy. It's a shame a video of a learned, religious man generates so much hate and vitriol.

Charles
    you are the one who sounds foolish and naive because the reality is that you know little of what you are speaking about, talk to some people from that part of the world and get some insights from those who have lived with these people and then come back and we'll see if you are still singing so off key.

11. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    you are the one who sounds foolish and naive because the reality is that you know little of what you are speaking about, talk to some people from that part of the world and get some insights from those who have lived with these people and then come back and we'll see if you are still singing so off key.
    apvbguy, I'd like to point-out one observation; we are not (besides military) in those parts of the world living with extremists. We don't live what they live, we don't suffer the mass atrocities they have, so I'm curious why bringing-up where extremists perform their crimes has any relevance to the video in this thread.

I also know many Iraqi, Afghan deployed American soldiers who returned with big problems. Some were my friends at work. I know of their orders to do the unthinkable.

Foolish and naive? Way off base, apvbguy. This thread is about a benign Muslim citing a Christian prayer, and others have made it into something racist, with inflammatory comments about Islam extremism, and their heinous crimes against the populace there. It is a tragedy of epic proportions, and I'm sick about seeing the beheadings and executions. Isn't everyone? I've heard stories from the soldiers deployed that would never make it on the MSM.

See an educated Muslim citing a Christian prayer, and out comes the mob mentality. There is no naivete here. I've seen and heard enough to make me sick.

I've also seen benign videos such as the one in this thread bring-out the worst of the human condition. Happy now that I know about jihadists and extremism?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast