Obamaís Congress Opens With Muslim Imamís Prayer To Allah - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Obamaís Congress Opens With Muslim Imamís Prayer To Allah

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    apvbguy, I'd like to point-out one observation; we are not (besides military) in those parts of the world living with extremists. We don't live what they live, we don't suffer the mass atrocities they have, so I'm curious why bringing-up where extremists perform their crimes has any relevance to the video in this thread.

I also know many Iraqi, Afghan deployed American soldiers who returned with big problems. Some were my friends at work. I know of their orders to do the unthinkable.

Foolish and naive? Way off base, apvbguy. This thread is about a benign Muslim citing a Christian prayer, and others have made it into something racist, with inflammatory comments about Islam extremism, and their heinous crimes against the populace there. It is a tragedy of epic proportions, and I'm sick about seeing the beheadings and executions. Isn't everyone? I've heard stories from the soldiers deployed that would never make it on the MSM.

See an educated Muslim citing a Christian prayer, and out comes the mob mentality. There is no naivete here. I've seen and heard enough to make me sick.

I've also seen benign videos such as the one in this thread bring-out the worst of the human condition. Happy now that I know about jihadists and extremism?
    there is no such thing as a benign muslim, your army buddies are clueless as well, seek out christians who have escaped from places like lebanon, syria, egypt and the like, ask them if there is such a thing as a benign muslim.
    in addition just because there isn't any muslims in your tiny corner of the world that doesn't mean that there isn't or hasn't been massive infiltration into this country. see minneapolis, flint michigan or jersey city nj for just a few examples.

3. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    there is no such thing as a benign muslim, your army buddies are clueless as well, seek out christians who have escaped from places like lebanon, syria, egypt and the like, ask them if there is such a thing as a benign muslim.
    in addition just because there isn't any muslims in your tiny corner of the world that doesn't mean that there isn't or hasn't been massive infiltration into this country. see minneapolis, flint michigan or jersey city nj for just a few examples.
    I'm not arguing there haven't been infiltrations of radical muslims into this country, any more than I'm not arguing there haven't been infiltrations of Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese and other gangs.

There you go again, giving examples of "there" compared to "here". I'm talking about "here", which means it is also your tiny corner of the world.

The video this whole thread is about is "here", and I'm sure the Imam would be quite offended if he heard he wasn't a benign Muslim.

Arguing the Imam's prayer is insulting to Americans because of radical extremism here and abroad, is ludicrous. He is in no way involved in these atrocities, and that has been my point during this whole thread.

We do have Muslims here in Northwest Arkansas. Many of them. They still wear their traditional attire. A shame, really. This area is as culturally diverse as it gets in this state.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Navy Seal,

Look again at my photobucket. There's lots of photos that clearly shows my home, my shop, my Spyder, my Ram and my dogs.

Go to this link:

stengun's Library | Photobucket

It's page 9 in my photobucket and has two different pics on my Dodge Ram that clearly shows my DAV ( that's Disabled American Veteran since your not a Vet, I guess I need to explain what DAV means ). In one pic Im holding a supressed H&K MP-5/40S&W ( Vector clone ) and the other one shows Rocko the Wonder Dog.

I realize that I could take a pic of a truck in WalMart parking lot and "claim" it's mine that's why I said you have to look at my photobucket. Way too many pics of my home with my truck in the background with several the clearly shows my DAV license plate. You cannot get a DAV license plate without being a Disabled Veteran and I had to obtain a letter from the VA stating the I qualified for a DAV license plate under Arkansas law.

Don't feel bad about being wrong, you're not the first +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Post" in the basement that doubted my military service. Y'all all have the attitude that "I've never done anything so no one else has either."

I can understand honoring a brother that died in combat but with you're screen name, avatar and sig line, you are not honoring your brother because you never mention him, what you are doing is posing as a Navy Seal which is a disgrace to all Navy Seals, past, present and future.

Paul

Paul, I appreciate your service and thank you for it, what branch service were you in and how did you receive your Disabled Veteran status? Iím sorry I didnít see your license plate.

What I do to honor my brother is only mine to decide, I donít force it in anyoneís face and if offends you that I donít, well tuff *****, find something else to rag on.

And your cracks that I live in a command post with my mother is a cheap crack and it diminishes your intelligence as a veteran and former oath taker to our country.

You must have some deep seated resentment towards those as you say, ďyou're not the first +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Post" in the basement that doubted my military service. Y'all all have the attitude that "I've never done anything so no one else has either." Get over this hatred and bitterness. You and you alone know what youíve been through and for the otherís you talk about, just tell them to F**K Off. Get well.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

5. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    22.74% of the world's population were Muslim in 2010, and the percentage is probably higher now. I just spent 3 days in Bahrain, and 3 days in Dubai before that. If 1 out of every 4 persons here wanted to cut my head off, they sure didn't show it. Your statements are similar to if we stated that all Christians were like the Westboro Baptist Church members. What about when the Christians went on their own "jihad" during the crusades? What about when the Catholics went on their "jihad" during the Spanish inquisitions? Or the tiny little "jihad" known as the Salem witch trials? There are violent factions in every religion.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    22.74% of the world's population were Muslim in 2010, and the percentage is probably higher now. I just spent 3 days in Bahrain, and 3 days in Dubai before that. If 1 out of every 4 persons here wanted to cut my head off, they sure didn't show it. Your statements are similar to if we stated that all Christians were like the Westboro Baptist Church members. What about when the Christians went on their own "jihad" during the crusades? What about when the Catholics went on their "jihad" during the Spanish inquisitions? Or the tiny little "jihad" known as the Salem witch trials? There are violent factions in every religion.
    Here is where your logic fails. Christians rise up and speak out against violence directed towards others in the name of Christianity. No one ever says "Jesus hu akbar" as they cut your head off. The Bible is not replete with commandments to go and murder. The Quran...Koran...however they spell it, is a doctrine about murdering those that do not follow Allah. In Christianity God forgives a woman that commits adultery. Islam murders a woman that commits adultery. They still stone women for offenses...Christ said let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

The Crusades...are you kidding me? The muslims were creating murder and mayhem all across the middle east. They were killing everything. The crusades put a stop to it. If it hadn't been for the crusades my friend, you would be living in a mud hut right now. Get it? So a few monks go nutso in Spain several hundred years ago and you want to make a moral equivalency between islam and Christianity. You are offensive at best and a Jesusphobe at worst.

But let's see. Oh yeah...the Westboro Battist Church. Have they chopped off heads lately? Have they set any IED's lately? Have they loaded up little retarded girls with explosives and sent them into market places lately? Have they set off any VIED's lately? Really...they haven't? But in your estimation they are no better than those that chop heads off in the name of their God> Did it ever occur to you that maybe the Westboro Babtist Church may have a point? Just because you don't like the message does not mean the message is inaccurate. No, I don't protest in the name of my God.

Just because you didn't get your head cut off on your visits to Bahrain does not mean anything. When you stop being a useful idiot to your "friends" over there you better stop going. By the way...do you only travel to safe muslim places or are all muslim places on your itinerary. If you get tired of Bahrain give the tribal areas of Pakistan a try. I hear it will bring a chill to your neck.

Never compare my God and my beliefs to those of your head chopping off pals. It is offensive...very offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    I thought it fitting that a conservative Christian prayer by the Imam was given at the start of the session.
    The prayer had absolutely ZERO association with or representation of anything Christian.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    a person shoving their head up their butts doesn't improve the view it just covers the truth in feces
    Yeah, about that ... good luck with your hunt for the Space Aliens in police uniforms or whatever the latest fad in the conspiracy show is. This sort of crap simply accomplishes one thing: It makes all of us look pretty stupid by association of being fellow gun owners.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

9. Before the Muslims it was the Russians and McCarthyism. Before that it was the Japanese. Before that it was the Nazis. Before the Nazis it was the Native Americans. Toss in there the Spanairds somewhere. And the freed slaves. There is always going to be some group of people for the good ole' boys of "Christian" America to hate. By the way, the Bible is pretty intolerant of unbelievers as well, I read the ending.

There are billions of members of the Muslim face on this earth who have no desire to kill anyone. They live their lives promoting peace and harmony and helping the less fortunate members of their society. But yet we can't be mature enough to separate them from the less than 1% of the militant mutants of their faith. Sounds like another group of people I know. The Brady Campaign and their followers and their view of gun owners....
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Before the Muslims it was the Russians and McCarthyism. Before that it was the Japanese. Before that it was the Nazis. Before the Nazis it was the Native Americans. Toss in there the Spanairds somewhere. And the freed slaves. There is always going to be some group of people for the good ole' boys of "Christian" America to hate. By the way, the Bible is pretty intolerant of unbelievers as well, I read the ending.

There are billions of members of the Muslim face on this earth who have no desire to kill anyone. They live their lives promoting peace and harmony and helping the less fortunate members of their society. But yet we can't be mature enough to separate them from the less than 1% of the militant mutants of their faith. Sounds like another group of people I know. The Brady Campaign and their followers and their view of gun owners....
    Wish we could put religion back into the box of our personal beliefs and leave it there. Most Muslims and most Christians are not intent on wiping one another from the face of the Earth. Nothing wrong with living your life based on what you believe in but we don't have to constantly slap it into other people's faces.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

just whom do you think the enemy was during the crusades?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast