Obama’s Congress Opens With Muslim Imam’s Prayer To Allah - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Obama’s Congress Opens With Muslim Imam’s Prayer To Allah

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Yeah, about that ... good luck with your hunt for the Space Aliens in police uniforms or whatever the latest fad in the conspiracy show is. This sort of crap simply accomplishes one thing: It makes all of us look pretty stupid by association of being fellow gun owners.
    you keep trying to associate me with your misconceptions of what I believe in, I have never stated anything or supported any particular point of view. All I am doing is exposing the fact that your mind is sealed shut in an attempt to block out any ideas or concepts that didn't germinate from within it.
    your attempt to assign various so called oddball concepts and opinions to me is a typical tactic employed by libtards like you, they try to pigeon hole people and then they use those assumptions to denigrate an adversary. all this is doing is highligting your intolerance of differing opinions.

Religion is the only doctrine that provides a moral compass to humans. Oh I see...you just want to get rid of God. Okay, then get rid of everything that God has provided. Get rid of thou shlt not kill, steal, lie, covet...get rid of all of it if you are going to be intellectually honest...go on and do it...or are you the coward God knows you to be. Don't want God in the market place...fine...don't belly ache when someone goes to your godless market place and blows themselves up along with you and your family. You want a godless society but then you want to ***** about the results. You do not get it both ways. You cannot make up the rules in a godless society because I am making the rules. I am more powerful than you. You can make the rules when you are in charge. In the mean time you best come over and wash my cars...now!

One thing to remember is that just like "good cop" stories rarely making the news, You aren't gonna get much from the "if it bleeds-it leads" media on anything but the radicals.
    -
    Another thing to think about, is who do you think will ascend to leadership through violence in a random middle eastern country? The peaceful Imam or the radical one. Once there, how do you think he's gonna secure is position? Why do you think radical Islamists bomb their own instead of just us? They lead by fear. Hell, the Saudis are a supposed "ally" over there, btu they treat their girls and women just as bad as any of the others.
    -
    You do see stories on occasion of people trying to buck the system, and sometimes getting away with it. It's just a little more difficult when the radicals in charge already have their hand around the throat of the population, AND have convinced themselves they are justified in killing whomever they need to.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by jimth View Post
    religion is the only doctrine that provides a moral compass to humans. Oh i see...you just want to get rid of god. Okay, then get rid of everything that god has provided. Get rid of thou shlt not kill, steal, lie, covet...get rid of all of it if you are going to be intellectually honest...go on and do it...or are you the coward god knows you to be. Don't want god in the market place...fine...don't belly ache when someone goes to your godless market place and blows themselves up along with you and your family. You want a godless society but then you want to ***** about the results. You do not get it both ways. You cannot make up the rules in a godless society because i am making the rules. I am more powerful than you. You can make the rules when you are in charge. In the mean time you best come over and wash my cars...now!
    wtf????

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The prayer had absolutely ZERO association with or representation of anything Christian.
    This thread has devolved into intolerant, myopic ignorance. One which I won't waste any more of my time with. See you guys on other threads that aren't so ridiculously divisive.

Charles

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    you keep trying to associate me with your misconceptions of what I believe in, I have never stated anything or supported any particular point of view. All I am doing is exposing the fact that your mind is sealed shut in an attempt to block out any ideas or concepts that didn't germinate from within it.
    your attempt to assign various so called oddball concepts and opinions to me is a typical tactic employed by libtards like you, they try to pigeon hole people and then they use those assumptions to denigrate an adversary. all this is doing is highligting your intolerance of differing opinions.
    Actually my mind isn't shut at all and I am neither a liberal nor even from this country. Nor do I fit into this simple blue versus red concept.

What I have seen a few times now is that the minds of conspiracy fans are however pretty shut. No matter what reasons make it exceedingly unlikely for something to be real they cling to it.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    This thread has devolved into intolerant, myopic ignorance. One which I won't waste any more of my time with. See you guys on other threads that aren't so ridiculously divisive.

Charles
    They all do eventually.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    apvbguy, I'd like to point-out one observation; we are not (besides military) in those parts of the world living with extremists. We don't live what they live, we don't suffer the mass atrocities they have, so I'm curious why bringing-up where extremists perform their crimes has any relevance to the video in this thread.

I also know many Iraqi, Afghan deployed American soldiers who returned with big problems. Some were my friends at work. I know of their orders to do the unthinkable.

Foolish and naive? Way off base, apvbguy. This thread is about a benign Muslim citing a Christian prayer, and others have made it into something racist, with inflammatory comments about Islam extremism, and their heinous crimes against the populace there. It is a tragedy of epic proportions, and I'm sick about seeing the beheadings and executions. Isn't everyone? I've heard stories from the soldiers deployed that would never make it on the MSM.

See an educated Muslim citing a Christian prayer, and out comes the mob mentality. There is no naivete here. I've seen and heard enough to make me sick.

I've also seen benign videos such as the one in this thread bring-out the worst of the human condition. Happy now that I know about jihadists and extremism?
    Let me first instruct you on the obvious...the imam is not your friend. Have you actually met him? Have you sat down a talked with him about his faith or ever talked to any true Muslim? Ya see I have. I had a client, we are engineers and surveyors, that was a transplant from Afghanistan. He, his wife, and his children were very western. He explained to us the history of Islam and the war between the Shia nd the Sunni. He spoke better English without the slightest hint of Arabic accent. Very very nice man by first impression.

He did not believe Hitler did enough...moderate Islam...nice Islam...are you kidding me? You better go find out what is really under the burka and the robes.

10. I don't se how this is allowed, and also how can Obama say this is not a Christian nation, remove National Prayer Day and then replace it with muslim prayer day. People need to wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    wtf????
    You mean you really really don't get it? You my ignorant little boy are a big part of the problem...or are you God and I just don't know it. BTW...have you been able to formulate any new philosophy that can help man. Nope..that was already stated...try again...nope already stated. I guess you are not as special as you thought you were...hmmmmm?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345