Obamaís Congress Opens With Muslim Imamís Prayer To Allah
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamaís Congress Opens With Muslim Imamís Prayer To Allah

Obamaís Congress Opens With Muslim Imamís Prayer To Allah

You've got to be kidding me, who ever approved this should be run out of Washington.

Video:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

So, only Amendments that you like should be observed? We do still have a freedom OF religion in this country, not a freedom FROM religion. As much as I don't like it, I wouldn't like it if my right of religion was trampled on either.

Also, what does it mean by "Obama's Congress"?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

What's the source this time? Captain Crackers Chaos Conspiracy Channel? ;-)
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

I got two bucks betting when the sun comes up over DC, you can here the Muslim prayers cover the area.

I cannot understand the Mexicans in Wal-Mart when they talk amongst themselves, but at least I recognize the plastic figure hanging from their cars rear view mirror.

The difference between the Mexicans invading from the South, and the Muslims invading from the East, is the Mexican gangs want to cut our heads off, while the religious Muslims want to remove our heads. Eithor way, we loose our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    What's the source this time? Captain Crackers Chaos Conspiracy Channel? ;-)

If you could read before you accuse / open you trap, the video was from C-span and if you want go here to verify:
    Muslim Cleric Opens Congress with Prayer - Politics - CBN News ...

http://www.cbn.com/.../2010/March/Mu...ss-with-Prayer

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If you could read before you accuse / open you trap, the video was from C-span and if you want go here to verify:
    Muslim Cleric Opens Congress with Prayer - Politics - CBN News ...

www.cbn.com/.../2010/March/Muslim-Cleric-Opens-Congress-with-Prayer
    And you could stop posting stuff from the VOICE OF RUSSIA or ALEX JONES INFOWARS. I really don't know if you really believe all this stuff or just get a kick out of getting people all riled up about it?
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

And you could stop posting stuff from the VOICE OF RUSSIA or ALEX JONES INFOWARS. I really don't know if you really believe all this stuff or just get a kick out of getting people all riled up about it?
    What’s wrong can’t you handle the truth, I was just answering you question, “What's the source this time? Captain Crackers Chaos Conspiracy Channel?” Well I answered it, so what I read now is, you don’t like items that show the people of America what’s going on with our representatives in Washington. If someone doesn’t post there miss deeds and anti-constitutional actions then who will, you sure don’t seem to be one who is willing to advance incorrect actions by those in Washington that need to be brought to light, and if people get riled up, GREAT, the more people that get their dammed liberal heads out of the sand the better. If you see something that’s wrong with our Rep’s in Washington then it’s your constitutional right to voice your opinion to try and correct the abuse, no matter how it upsets a few (you) who don’t like it. And as to your request that I stop posting stuff, NO Fing Way, if you don’t like it, DON’T READ IT, and STFU and save yourself the anguish.

shoving your head in the sand to ignore the serious issues of the day is not a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    shoving your head in the sand to ignore the serious issues of the day is not a solution.
    The problem is that these sources are known for making stuff altogether. Running around town looking for where the UN troops are supposed to be setting up check points isn't really a solution either.

But if you really believe these things there is nothing I could say to change your mind.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

The problem is that these sources are known for making stuff altogether. Running around town looking for where the UN troops are supposed to be setting up check points isn't really a solution either.

But if you really believe these things there is nothing I could say to change your mind.
    it is not whether I believe anything, it is having a mind that isn't shut tight like yours appears to be.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast