NJ Republican Signs 10 Anti-Gun Bills - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NJ Republican Signs 10 Anti-Gun Bills

1. Passing these laws have no effect on criminals, they will get what ever they want. It only hurts law abiding gun owners. These politicians really suck at what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamsealer View Post
    Passing these laws have no effect on criminals, they will get what ever they want. It only hurts law abiding gun owners. These politicians really suck at what they do.
    Ya think?

~ FIGHT CRIME-SHOOT BACK ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

What's wrong with " measures including banning the purchase of handguns by people on a federal watch list of potential terrorism suspects"?

If you are on a "federal watch list of potential terrorism suspects" I do NOT want you to be able to buy a gun, no fireworks, or a pressure cooker.

Chris Christie (R) will NOT run for POTUS in 2016.

Chris Christie (D) will run for POTUS in 2016.

Paul
    What's wrong with it?? What's wrong with it??!???? Really??? The entire concept is wrong. Some government shill decides to put John Q. Public on some "list" with no transparent criteria for why he is on it and no public understanding of how to get off it. In other words, the government administration can put whomever they choose on this list. Therefore, no due process is being done and our rights are swiftly taken away.

But wait, look, the word "terrorism" is in there, so it must be for our benefit. Watch me bend over and get it where the sun don't shine.

I can't believe that anyone with a shred of common sense would think that this "measure" is completely on the up and up.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Who decided who is on that list? It is like the No Fly List. And with the NFL you can't even see the laws that you supposedly have broken to get on that list. Nor can your lawyer. All military vets could be on the FWL according to Pelosi but who would know until denied.
    There was a guy named Ted Kennedy on the no-fly list, which caused Senator Ted Kennedy a lot of grief over the years.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I can't believe that anyone with a shred of common sense would think that this "measure" is completely on the up and up.
    hasn't it been proven many times over that common sense isn't all that common?

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    hasn't it been proven many times over that common sense isn't all that common?
    I broke my own rule... I usually call it logical sense and not common sense... thank you for correcting my oversight. :)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    There was a guy named Ted Kennedy on the no-fly list, which caused Senator Ted Kennedy a lot of grief over the years.
    Should have had even more troubles as far as I'm concerned. 0bama should also be on the no fly list.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12