Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's). - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's).

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Outlaw, you certainly scrounge up some great stuff from the back corners of cyberspace. I applaud your internet browsing.
    Him, Gunnerboy, Ringo, probably some others around here I don't remember right off the top of my head - perfect examples of people with too much time on their hands feeding active imaginations. Funny how these types paranoid themselves into all sorts of ridiculous theories about things like a simple statue without the perspective of a true "Westerner's" proper appreciation for horses.

Fascination with the anus leads elsewhere....

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    Him, Gunnerboy, Ringo, probably some others around here I don't remember right off the top of my head - perfect examples of people with too much time on their hands feeding active imaginations. Funny how these types paranoid themselves into all sorts of ridiculous theories about things like a simple statue without the perspective of a true "Westerner's" proper appreciation for horses.

Fascination with the anus leads elsewhere....
    Spoken like the true luciferian that you probably are...Don't you have another masonic lodge meeting to go to?
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I’m a little on the fence with stuff like this.

The Bible makes it clear that you are either serving God or you are serving Satan no other option is given. I believe that there are people out there that knowingly choose to serve Satan; I’m just not sure if the Masons fit the bill (although I’m sure some Masons do).

I also believe that there are people out there that unknowingly are serving Satan.

I believe that there are people with in our own government that are convinced that the only hope for the world is a one world government (with them in charge) and I believe that they are working towards that with the honest to God best intentions in their heart. I also believe that they are serving Satan with out even knowing it.

Another big conspiracy theory is that a certain segment of the elite have decided that population control (by force if necessary) is necessary to save the planet. The idea is that they kill off the unproductive and leave just enough of an underclass to serve them while they get all the resources. I really don’t think that one all that far out there.

I also believe that most human beings are blinded by a Spirit of Delusion (if you aren’t serving Christ you definitely are) how else they could still think Obama is the savior of America 6 years into his presidency? ABC could walk into DIA tomorrow and do a full expose and explain exactly what the symbolism is and what is meant by all the art work and most of America would ignore it.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I believe that there are people out there that knowingly choose to serve Satan....

I also believe that there are people out there that unknowingly are serving Satan.
    So I see that Luke prevented me from proving that you said it, but who's being served by fantaisizng about naked pictures of another man's wife, you Satan-loving freaking hypocrite!
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Satan's Horse Anus and the DIA Gas Chambers

Iím a little on the fence with stuff like this.
    I'm absolutely on the side of the fence where people find it hilarious how morons on a discussion forum can devolve a conspiracy theory involving a horse's anus into a religious debate!

I'm absolutely on the side of the fence where people find it hilarious how morons on a discussion forum can devolve a conspiracy theory involving a horse's anus into a religious debate!
    I fear it is the anus of Satan!!!

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

There is another level of delusion that even Christians can fall into.

The Bible makes it very clear that this world will end. God has ordained the last days for a purpose and they are going to happen in His time table.

When I first got out of the Army I joined the John Birch Society and the patriot movement. I went to their meetings I listened to what they had to say and for the most part I agreed with them. But, as I became more familiar with the Bible I realized what they were talking about and preparing for and trying to stave off was the tribulation period.

I talked to some of them about this and I actually had some of the (Co Springs) leadership tell me that if they could just educate enough people that they could keep the end time from happening in their life time (so you want to dump it on your kids or their kids?). That’s when I left the patriot movement.

I believe that God has ordained a time for all of this to happen and I don’t believe anything we do or know on this earth is going to change that.

I believe that the things we’re seeing today are very clear warning signs of the wrath to come and that God is calling us to prepare people for that instead of trying to restore the republic.

Thanks Kwimby, if I pissed you off I know I'm on the right track

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    So I see that Luke prevented me from proving that you said it, but who's being served by fantaisizng about naked pictures of another man's wife, you Satan-loving freaking hypocrite!
    You don't need Luke to prove anything you posted a picture of a troll I said it looked like your wife. the fact that the troll was naked was incidental.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    You don't need Luke to prove anything you posted a picture of a troll I said it looked like your wife. the fact that the troll was naked was incidental.
    Now you're a liar as well as a hypocrite. You said something to the effect of, "I've been meaning to ask you to post up naked pictures of your wife..."

I was going to let it go with just reporting it to Luke, but you posting here as though you know the first thing about serving Christ after that vulgarity can not stand unanswered.

You are a vulgar troll. You prove it daily. You Liked a post that called for my death. I got over that. You post fighting words about my wife, and I did not respond. Now you tell a lie about what you said, pretending that you're serving the Lord in this thread. You serve no one but your own overblown ego, which resembles Satan's much more than it speaks to Christian love, forgiveness or any semblance of His values.

I have no idea why you're even here after all the blatant trolling you've done. You should have been banned ten times over.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I am a Mason and just because our meetings and the path to becoming a Mason is secret many have said that we are Satan worshipers or some other crap. The Knights of Columbus have their secrets also but they are viewed as good.

This nation was founded on Christian principles and most of the founding fathers were Masons. If the Masons are demonic as some believe then we have been living in a country based on satanic principles. I have no clue as to why there is a Masonic symbol there. But I find it funny that some believe that Masons are trying to take over the world.

When God comes, no bunker will save the elite. I really do not know what is under the Denver airport or what it is for. But I do believe that the "so called" elite would love to get rid of all us pee-ons. The elite believe that to "save the world" we should all be gone. They express shock at what Hitler did but I think they would love to do this to most of the people on this planet.

When God comes they will find out just how much of an elitist they are.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    <<<<<<<<<mindless yap snipped for brevity >>>>>>>>Blues
    Your opinion of me is of no consequence. I do find it interesting that you make no attempt to refute the content of my posts though.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast