Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's). - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's).

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Thanks Kwimby, if I pissed you off I know I'm on the right track
    is NOT the smiley for pissed. But any hand waving attempt to deflect attention away from your stupidity is appreciated anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Your opinion of me is of no consequence. I do find it interesting that you make no attempt to refute the content of my posts though.
    He doesn't need to. Your lame attempts at coherent thought are all the comment on post content he needs to recognize.

Treo, have you been evaluated for multiple personalities? You post some things that make me think you are a decent intelligent person. This goes on for a little while, then you blow it. I honestly think there may be substance dependency issues or some other personality trait that makes you behave completely differently depending on the day of the week. Seriously, if you need help ask someone.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Treo, have you been evaluated for multiple personalities?
    I don't believe in multiple personality disorder. I believe that what people call multiple personality disorder is nothing more than a manifiestation of demonic possesion I also believe that a Christian can not be possesed by demons

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    You post some things that make me think you are a decent intelligent person. This goes on for a little while, then you blow it. I honestly think there may be substance dependency issues or some other personality trait that makes you behave completely differently depending on the day of the week. Seriously, if you need help ask someone.
    I also don’t believe your solicitude is genuine

What I am is a Christian who doesn’t always live up to the beliefs I profess, I’m sorry but that’s who I am.

I really believe that God has appointed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness according to the Standard that Jesus set ( I am the Way The Truth and The Life, No one comes to the Father but through Me). Therefore I am very careful to communicate as clearly and as plainly as I can when discussing those issues.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's).-images.jpg

Okay that was one scary video. Are those paintings really on display at the airport?
    Sounds to me like we are talking about the Morlocks and the Eloi. To the current generation ( that are now running things) that has never been exposed to scripture, sci-fi movies is all they have to rely on.

Who ever made that anatomically correct horse as art was definitely a flaming mo duplicating some twisted fantasy. I mean you are supposed to walk your kids by that crap? Oh wait. probably a butt buddy of the Colorado Governor.

Were doomed.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's).-images.jpg
    Just stole your cat, intend to post it sometimes. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock20 View Post
    WWII, most Jews were rounded up and put on trains. Today, the way to move large amounts of people efficiently, is no longer trains. It is planes.
    I don't think planes would be a good way to move a lot of prisoners unless you're going to chain them all to their seats
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

This is 120 miles from Iron Mountain. That was the front door to one of the world's largest and most secure military complexes.

My best guess, is what was once the front door, is now the side door, to a real big complex, and the front door is the new Denver airport.

I say this in all seriousness, be very afraid. This is an international airport and by the looks of the bold art on the property, it was not built to be just another family friendly tourist hot spot.

If something looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, pretty good chance it is a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    Okay that was one scary video. Are those paintings really on display at the airport?
    Sounds to me like we are talking about the Morlocks and the Eloi. To the current generation ( that are now running things) that has never been exposed to scripture, sci-fi movies is all they have to rely on.

Who ever made that anatomically correct horse as art was definitely a flaming mo duplicating some twisted fantasy. I mean you are supposed to walk your kids by that crap? Oh wait. probably a butt buddy of the Colorado Governor.

Were doomed.
    The horse is located at the entrance to the airport not inside it. You pass by it on the street as you are driving in.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Glock20 View Post
    My best guess, is what was once the front door, is now the side door, to a real big complex, and the front door is the new Denver airport.
    You can't be serious? The longest train tunnel in the world is the Guangzhou Metro Line 3 in China at 67 mi., barely half what it would take to get from DIA to Cheyenne Mountain. The only other longer tunnels are aquadaucts, incomparable to human-transit tunnels in terms of ventilation, lighting, communications and other infrastructure requirements.

And this 8th Wonder of the World was somehow constructed in secrecy across the most densely populated area in Colorado?

Seriously? The paranoia is strong here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast