Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's). - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's).

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    So after reading the article, a link at the bottom of the page says, "Girls who love to cup their boobs...my favorite kinda girl..." Although intrigued I didn't 'click.' Then after researching "The Chive" it is an internet site famous for producing media hoaxes...aside from making me look at boobies. Outlaw, you certainly scrounge up some great stuff from the back corners of cyberspace. I applaud your internet browsing.
    Making you look at boobies? Damn old son, no one has ever had to make me look at them. My favorite pastime!

This site posts more conspiratorial theories than Infowars by Alex Jones. But, population reduction has been part of the progressive agenda since the beginning. George Bernard Shaw, Marx, Stalin, Mao Zedong, Stalin, Margret Sanger, Hitler, and many other early 20th progressives believed in the elimination those who disagreed or added nothing to the collective. Progressives are are absolute evil and care for nothing but power and their own agendas. Their compassion for the poor, the defective, and the indolent is strictly a ploy to get the support of those Stalin called "useful idiots". They and those who disagree with the progressive agenda will be the first to go.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    This site posts more conspiratorial theories than Infowars by Alex Jones. But, population reduction has been part of the progressive agenda since the beginning. George Bernard Shaw, Marx, Stalin, Mao Zedong, Stalin, Margret Sanger, Hitler, and many other early 20th progressives believed in the elimination those who disagreed or added nothing to the collective. Progressives are are absolute evil and care for nothing but power and their own agendas. Their compassion for the poor, the defective, and the indolent is strictly a ploy to get the support of those Stalin called "useful idiots". They and those who disagree with the progressive agenda will be the first to go.
    One of the people you listed specifically wanted to eliminate "defectives." That would be Margaret Sanger, the Mother of Planned Parenthood, an organization which had nothing to do with family planning, but with eugenics and population control. They have more "compassion" for "Mother Earth" than they do for people of any description.

But we don't have to go back in time to find eugenicists who are publicly known as such. In fact, we don't even have to go backwards in time to find government officials in America to find them. There's at least one well-known in government right now - John P. Holdren, Obama's "Science Czar," only population control is just one of his "pet" projects. This is a truly scary man. Here are some quotes from a book he co-authored in 1977. More can be found here.

Page 837: Compulsory abortions would be legal - Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.

Page 786: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions - One way to carry out this disapproval might be to insist that all illegitimate babies be put up for adoption—especially those born to minors, who generally are not capable of caring properly for a child alone. If a single mother really wished to keep her baby, she might be obliged to go through adoption proceedings and demonstrate her ability to support and care for it. Adoption proceedings probably should remain more difficult for single people than for married couples, in recognition of the relative difficulty of raising children alone. It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society.

Page 787-8: Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn't harm livestock - Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock.

Page 838: Nothing is wrong or illegal about the government dictating family size - In today's world, however, the number of children in a family is a matter of profound public concern. The law regulates other highly personal matters. For example, no one may lawfully have more than one spouse at a time. Why should the law not be able to prevent a person from having more than two children?

By the way, the book's title is,
    Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environmentand can be had at Amazon used for around $100 bucks as basically a collector's item, because shortly after Obama appointed Holdren and the book started getting some coverage, someone (or some group) bought up every copy they could find, thus scrubbing the market of this freak-show's early writings.

There's lots more at the link, including scans of the pages from which the quotes were taken. This monster, the AUTHOR of the above quotations, is still Obama's Science Czar. This is not the provenance of whack-jobs like Alex Jones or anyone else. This is the "brain-trust" we have working in government right this minute!

Know your Czars people, know your freak-show Czars.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I didn't explain the beliefs of Sanger because I believe those who post regularly on this forum to be very knowledgeable and not part of the group of low information Obama voters.

Margret Sanger, as all of those I mentioned, was a true progressive and unbelievably evil. Shaw believed that only intellectuals and useful servants of the collective had a right to live and consume resources. Hitler admired Sanger and put eugenics into practice. And progressives still hold the same goals and believe in the same means of implementation. They are dangerous people who dislike the Constitution and individual liberty. If you think progressives have changed, just think of their slavish devotion to abortion and Planned Parenthood, founded by Sanger.

The concept of forced population control isn't new. I remember a book by one of the fouders of REI that stated in order to keep the wilderness pristine euthanasia and abortions (forced if necessary) would be required. He also postulated that people should be killed at 70 years old
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

So, plans in this endeavor are proceeding apace, just maybe not at DIA?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345