Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's).
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's).

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's).

Something is very rotten at the Denver Airport indeed.....
    The messages being proudly/blatantly displayed in this place should chill you to your bone's if you truly believe in our God given right's and if you also believe in our Constitution.

Something is rotten in the Denver airport (13 Photos) : theCHIVE
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Some will say that this guy should put some lead in his tin foil hat. But with all the crap that obummer and his minions are doing there is not much that I poo-poo anymore. I tend to ask, "What IF this could be true?"

There were many of us who warned everyone that we could that obummer was going to destroy this country. People did not listen and look where we are now. Granted there are still to many who do not see it, (or they refuse to see it), but there are many who are waking up. I just hope it's not to late!!

WWII, most Jews were rounded up and put on trains. Today, the way to move large amounts of people efficiently, is no longer trains. It is planes.

Under the Denver airport is a labyrinth of tunnels. Big tunnels, miles long. Giant concrete structures capable of allowing giant earth moving equipment and massive trucks to use them like a underground highway. In these tunnels, contractors report what looks like fire sprinkler systems.

Why have a fire sprinkler system in a concrete tunnel system below an airport?

I fear this is not a way to suppress a fire, but a way to spray airline passengers. Spray them with what? The art above the tunnels is a pretty good clue. Some of the art was so offensive, it was removed. What remains is bad enough.

Every airport has TSA agents. Would be a small change to transform their job from defence to offense.

I don't think a tin foil hat will protect us from what is planned.

So after reading the article, a link at the bottom of the page says, "Girls who love to cup their boobs...my favorite kinda girl..." Although intrigued I didn't 'click.' Then after researching "The Chive" it is an internet site famous for producing media hoaxes...aside from making me look at boobies. Outlaw, you certainly scrounge up some great stuff from the back corners of cyberspace. I applaud your internet browsing.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Some will say that this guy should put some lead in his tin foil hat. But with all the crap that obummer and his minions are doing there is not much that I poo-poo anymore. I tend to ask, "What IF this could be true?"

There were many of us who warned everyone that we could that obummer was going to destroy this country. People did not listen and look where we are now. Granted there are still to many who do not see it, (or they refuse to see it), but there are many who are waking up. I just hope it's not to late!!
    These plans and this airport started construction way before Obummer and his minions got into to office but it's the same puppet master pulling the strings and minions are a dime a dozen.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Denver International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki acknowledges the conspiracies, but discounts them. I also searched, but could not find a reputable site that talks about it. Does that mean it ain't true? Probably just another phony scandal...
    -
    I do think the visit by Obummer when the comet was passing is curious.
    -

Oh, I like to cup boobs too, but I didn't click the link either...
    Chief

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    So after reading the article, a link at the bottom of the page says, "Girls who love to cup their boobs...my favorite kinda girl..." Although intrigued I didn't 'click.' Then after researching "The Chive" it is an internet site famous for producing media hoaxes...aside from making me look at boobies. Outlaw, you certainly scrounge up some great stuff from the back corners of cyberspace. I applaud your internet browsing.
    Here's another site that talks about this airport also.....
    Take note of the creepy looking 'pale horse of death' statue.

Sinister Sites - The Denver International Airport - The Vigilant Citizen
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post

I travel through the Denver airport all the time. In fact I will go through there again on Sunday. That horse is creepy, even more so at night. I can confirm that those paintings were there but like the article states, some have been removed. There are also elevators throughout the inside of the airport that are guarded by private though unarmed security personal and require a special key card to operate. These elevators do not go out onto the tarmac but under the airport and this airport has always had this from day one.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    These plans and this airport started construction way before Obummer and his minions got into to office but it's the same puppet master pulling the strings and minions are a dime a dozen.
    You are correct on the date about the start of construction. Just like the NSA spying was started will Bush was in office but it seems that what was intended to keep us safe has been changed. The purpose of this site could have been changed also. It could have started as a way to keep our "wonderful and caring" leaders safe IF something happened. Now, who knows. Could be a way to save the elite or to get rid of all the "misfits". I expect that most on this site would be classified as misfits. But I trust almost nobody in DC. As for obummer I would not trust him with a water pistol let alone the Nuke Button!!!
    Last edited by vernsimpson; 08-09-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: To clearify

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post

A quote from the link: "In other words, the horse “Death” brought killing with weapons, with hunger, and with disease. That’s pretty extreme a family airport, right? Doesn’t seem like that horse should be there. You will soon realize that it fits perfectly with the rest of the DIA. By the way, this is one scary horse anus!"

No kidding. Maybe he's just getting ready to poo?

Gun/Population Control Exposed @ The Denver Airport (Via Mural's & Masonic Symbol's).-mustangrear1.jpg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast