Obama On NSA Spying: "I Would Be Worried Too, If I Wasn't In Gov't."

Thread: Obama On NSA Spying: "I Would Be Worried Too, If I Wasn't In Gov't."

Arrow Obama On NSA Spying: "I Would Be Worried Too, If I Wasn't In Gov't."

Obama On NSA Spying: "I Would Be Concerned Too, If I Weren't Inside The Government" | Zero Hedge

Another interesting bit from the comments section, a link: AlertsUSA Threat Journal - Aug 10, 2013

Here comes more gov't propaganda...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

With what has been going on in D.C. lately, I find it very difficult to have any faith in this administration. Far too many people are so uninformed and do not see what is happening to our once great Country.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Who is NSA spying on? What info are they collecting? Why didn't they have for warning of the Boston Bombing? Are we really any safer than we were before the towers were taken out? Who can be trusted to tell us what is going on? Do we dare trust the government?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

As you well know...

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Who is NSA spying on? Us, of course. What info are they collecting? Our political dissent. Why didn't they have for warning of the Boston Bombing? Maybe they did... we had info about 9/11 but did nothing. Are we really any safer than we were before the towers were taken out? Of course... we're all less safe, from our own gov't. Who can be trusted to tell us what is going on? Your conscience and intuition, so you. Do we dare trust the government? Absolutely not, never.
    All this, fuhr52... you already knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html