The First Dog get his own plane ride...at our expense.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The First Dog get his own plane ride...at our expense.

The First Dog get his own plane ride...at our expense.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/10236302/First-dog-Bo-is-airlifted-to-Obama-holiday-home.html

Seriously, people... this President has completely run amok; there seems to be no stopping him and his total disregard for the rest of us. BO doesn't even try to hide his contempt for American's, wasting their tax money, and has no shame flaunting personal hubris. "We the People" have totally lost control, not only with our President but also a congress that simply bickers and accomplishes nothing but more rules, regulations, worthless laws, and advancing oppressiveness. Do we even have an avenue to reverse this type of nonsense as it's apparent that congress has no intention of reining in this man's (and his family's) ridiculous excesses?

We are truly on the down slope to total tyranny and the above is just the slightest taste of what an imperial presidency does when it no longer fears the people, other branches of government, or has any self restraint. Here is a very brief list of what we're currently looking at in a 1984 style America:

All pervasive surveillance: check.

Ubiquitous propaganda extolling the state and central bank: check

Perpetual fear-mongering: check

Never ending war against an unseen enemy who can never be defeated: check

A police state with essentially unlimited powers to suppress "enemies of the state" (which is YOU): check

Continual revision of history to support the current party line: check.

"Big Brother" is here... and he is not your friend!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Would just gasp for air at the knowledge of how much of our money this joker has spent on his damned vacations alone....

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Almost_Blameless View Post
    Would just gasp for air at the knowledge of how much of our money this joker has spent on his damned vacations alone....
    As of today Obama has taken 14 vacations for a total of 92 days sine he took office in 2009.

At this same point in Lil' George's 8 years in office he only took 50 vacations for a total of 323 days.

WTF!?!?!

Obama has a LOT of vacations to take if he's going to catch up with Lil' George.

Paul

P.S. just one of the many perks of being the First Dog.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    Seriously, people... this President has completely run amok; there seems to be no stopping him and his total disregard for the rest of us. BO doesn't even try to hide his contempt for American's, wasting their tax money, and has no shame flaunting personal hubris. "We the People" have totally lost control, not only with our President but also a congress that simply bickers and accomplishes nothing but more rules, regulations, worthless laws, and advancing oppressiveness. Do we even have an avenue to reverse this type of nonsense as it's apparent that congress has no intention of reining in this man's (and his family's) ridiculous excesses?

We are truly on the down slope to total tyranny and the above is just the slightest taste of what an imperial presidency does when it no longer fears the people, other branches of government, or has any self restraint. Here is a very brief list of what we're currently looking at in a 1984 style America:

All pervasive surveillance: check. STARTED BEFORE OBAMAM TOOK OFFICE

Ubiquitous propaganda extolling the state and central bank: check. STARTED BEFORE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE

Perpetual fear-mongering: checkSTARTED BEFORE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE

Never ending war against an unseen enemy who can never be defeated: check STARTED BEFORE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE

A police state with essentially unlimited powers to suppress "enemies of the state" (which is YOU): checkSTARTED BEFORE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE

Continual revision of history to support the current party line: check.STARTED BEFORE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE

"Big Brother" is here... and he is not your friend!
    Back in 2001-03 when all the (R)s wanted to give up MY Rights and Freedoms so they could free safer I said it was a bad idea.

You give up an inch and they take a mile.

When all the (R)s wanted to give the POTUS unlimited power to fight terrorism and so they could feel safer I said it was a bad idea.

The (R)s said both were a good idea because We need to feel safer and the GOP would control DC for the next twenty years.

I disagreed. I asked what "if" the next POTUS was a Socailist or a Muslim or God help us, both.

All the (R)s laughed and said it would never happen.

Guess what? It happened.

Just remember, some times you get exactly what you ask for.

Paul

This is an old news story...that's been reported falsely and its untrue.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Not to worry. Everyone running for re-election will tell us the country is screwed up and they know how to fix it. So most will get re-elected and all will be at peace. What, me worry!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    This is an old news story...that's been reported falsely and its untrue.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    You mean someone posted something on the 'Net about Obama that was NOT the truth?!?!

Paul

Stengun placed "Started before Obama took Office" behind my points, and the "R's" were the principle initiators of the Security/Police State Complex. I find little argument with those points. Who is at fault is almost a moot point; "we the people" are in a terrible fix and Barack Obama is advancing even more stringent authoritarian government. His administration and policies are the one's we have to deal with now. The Bush administration initiated many of the seeds of the new oppression we are experiencing today but Obama is certainly advancing the cause at a geometric rate. For anyone to say, "well Bush started it", or 'Republicans were the instigators", or "......." is a red herring. If so many were adverse to G.W.'s initiatives why would a supposedly opposing party administration continue those policies if they themselves were not also in favor of them? If Bush was wrong, how can Obama's continuation somehow be right?

History will sort out the rights and wrongs but we have to deal with the present reality, and now in this epoch, we are dealing with the imperiousness of Barack Obama!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Welcome; we now live in the wonderful progressive Utopia. George Orwell once described Communism (progressivism) as a society in which "everyone is equal, but some are more equally than others". The Obamas are among the very special intellectual elite who rule the stupid little people. They have very special privileges; and most Americans are the slaves who support them. We are now at the end of the first phase of their acquisition of total power. This is where they bought the votes of the useful idiots with our tax money. We may be at the point of no returned. We just witnessed a dog's flight on a private pane while 50 million people now are on food stamps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast