Video Stunner; Boy actually Prays 'To' Obama. WTH??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Stunner; Boy actually Prays 'To' Obama. WTH??

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down Video Stunner; Boy actually Prays 'To' Obama. WTH??

While U.S. presidents may very well be one of the most powerful individuals on earth, the operative phrase is “on earth,” but a string of incidents has developed recently in which Barack Obama is being credited with much, much more.
    The latest is an online video in which a young boy is actually praying TO Obama.

Video stunner: Boy prays to Obama
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

That's OK, Chris Matthews from MSNBC is doing the same thing...
    Chief

It continues to amaze me how Obama has this preternatural sway over so many people. Obviously, this kid has been coached but his indoctrinator more likely than not is spellbound by Obama as well. Obama is able to shed virtually all criticism in the MSM, still has incredible support from a broad spectrum of people (many of which should know better), and is able to avoid any direct responsibility for virtually all negative outcomes concerning him or his policies.
    Astonishing, even within the context of so many blind, partisan, and low information American's.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    It continues to amaze me how Obama has this preternatural sway over so many people. Obviously, this kid has been coached but his indoctrinator more likely than not is spellbound by Obama as well. Obama is able to shed virtually all criticism in the MSM, still has incredible support from a broad spectrum of people (many of which should know better), and is able to avoid any direct responsibility for virtually all negative outcomes concerning him or his policies.
    Astonishing, even within the context of so many blind, partisan, and low information American's.
    We also have a spell bound congress that should be the check and balance that allows him to violate his constitutional powers time and time again. One example would be his constant tampering with Obama Care. This was passed by congress. The president has no constitutional power to tamper with it. Yet he does and has numerous time and no one has challenged this. If this is such a great program why is a large segment of his support group exempted?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Well, if honest people get to write the history of this administration, I pray that all these media loons realize with a heavy heart that they were part of the "Well, I voted for Hitler because he was very compelling speaker" crowd.
    Chief

ezkl2230 Guest
    Obama has been described in messianic terms since his first term in office, so why does it surprise us if people begin to pray to him?

Jamie Foxx - "our lord and savior Barack Obama," Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama' | NewsBusters

DNC commemorative calendar - The words, "Heaven Sent," followed by the words of John 3:16 superimposed over a photo of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate,

Louis Farrakhan in the NY Times - "This young man [Obama] is the hope of the entire world..."

On Feb. 24, The New York Times reported that a band played "Obama-lujah" - Hallelujah, BTW, means "God be praised," Obama's Support Steeped in Messianic Terminology | CNS News

Jesse Jackson about Obama : "He's running a theological campaign. At some point, he took off his arms and grew wings," Obama's Support Steeped in Messianic Terminology | CNS News

Farrakhan during Feb. 24, 2008, Nation of Islam Savior's Day speech: "“You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking... Would God allow Barack to be president of a country that has been so racist, so evil in its treatment of Hispanics, native Americans, blacks?” he asked. “Would God do something like that? Yeah. Of course he would. That’s to show you that the stone that the builders rejected has become the headstone of the corner...(http://www.wnd.com/2008/10/77539/#UCMq6ojvyCjYpQHB.99)," a reference to Psalm 118:22, which Jesus said in the Matthew 21 is a reference to Himself - the TRUE Messiah.

Cover of the January 2013 edition of Newsweek Magazine: Obama re-election is "the Second Coming," http://newsbusters.org/sites/default...2013-01-18.jpg.

The Dems are in the process of establishing a new national religion, and Obama is their lord and savior.

Call me brash but I think it's time to put a stop to the insanity of our elected officials.
    If they refuse to listen, or should I say continue to ignore us, then it's time to circle the wagons and stop the gravy train in its tracks.

I pray to him almost daily. Every time I think of him, I say God Damn You.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    The Dems are in the process of establishing a new national religion, and Obama is their lord and savior.
    ezkl2230 - Your points could not have said it all better. When a "man" is ascribed deity in this chaotic world... look out, because hell is coming with him.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

I guess Obama didn't give them A/C cause he's sweatin an awful lot!
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast