What's wrong in America, in a nutshell
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong in America, in a nutshell

What's wrong in America, in a nutshell

Most everyone has seen or heard of the three black teenagers who beat the crap out of the 13 year old on a school bus for him letting school administrators know that the boys had tried to sell him drugs. If not, this story has that back story as well. Pay attention to the first part, where the father of one of the thugs tries to explain it away.
    Father of teen charged in Florida school bus beating says son is 'sorry' | Fox News
    I'm sorry too, your son is a thug and needs to be institutionalized before it gets worse. Maybe he'll see the light. Maybe you raised him OK and this is the wake-up he needs. Coddling and not holding a kid responsible for his actions, and blaming it on the "bad kids" is what has our society circling the bowl.
    Chief

Wheres jesse and al to rally around the boy who was beat up. Oh i think i know.

In all fairness Jackson did make a statement (weak, but something). No accountability. If I had done something like that when I was a kid, my dad would have beat me within an inch of my life, and everyone would have thought I got what I deserved. Today, at this time in history my dad would have been jailed, and I would have been the hero.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

I honestly don't think this was racist. This was just retaliation. He ratted them out and they wanted him to pay for it. They would probably have beat his A$$ regardless of the color of his skin.
    -
    I think this all boils down to children these days having no fear of retribution. The get whatever they want, do whatever they want and if they happen to get in trouble they don't learn that it was wrong, they learn to be sneakier next time.
    -
    Upon further review, I do applaud the dad for being at the court to be able to give this statement. Not everyone can be a star when a microphone is shoved in his face. I do think the failing is still with the family for not recognizing before this that their son was hanging out with the wrong crowd and stopping it. Or that maybe HE was the wrong crowd that the other kids were hanging out with...
    Chief

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    In all fairness Jackson did make a statement (weak, but something). No accountability. If I had done something like that when I was a kid, my dad would have beat me within an inch of my life, and everyone would have thought I got what I deserved. Today, at this time in history my dad would have been jailed, and I would have been the hero.

You are so right about this, I grew up in the south and with my grandparents for a while and if we didn't do what he said he would come in the middle of the night, turn the cover back and start beating our's b***. The teacher could beat us and when we get home we get another beating but like you said they can touch you. The kids can and would turn you in to CPS, and you will go to jail, you have to train your child, teach them what's right and wrong.

9 months probation and no contact order? Seriously? I see future kids who are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison. Should do away with them now. The judicial system is broken, kids no longer care or have respect. Im 26, I grew up knowing right and wrong, wheres justice here? There is none, Oh but then again, noone cares sadly, if it were [no offense to anyone here] 3 white kids beating on a black kid, Oh my gosh, we wouldnt hear the end of it and justice would be swift.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

My generation is going to inherit the world one day... followed by these kids, that's a f*cking frightening thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by gramps14609 View Post
    Wheres jesse and al to rally around the boy who was beat up. Oh i think i know.
    He's keeping his head down now since his offspring just got sent away for 3 1/2 years for illegal use of funds, chip off the old block, seems he was buying fur capes and flashy trinkets, go figure.
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    My generation is going to inherit the world one day... followed by these kids, that's a f*cking frightening thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast