Black American citizens file “Articles of Impeachment” against Obama

Thread: Black American citizens file “Articles of Impeachment” against Obama

by Dr. Richard Swier

The National Black Republican Association (NBRA) based in Sarasota, FL, headed by Chairman Frances Rice, filed Articles of Impeachment against President Barack Obama with the following language:

We, black American citizens, in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro, from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors.

On July 4, 1776, the founders of our nation declared their independence from governmental tyranny and reaffirmed their faith in independence with the ratification of the Bill of Rights in 1791. Asserting their right to break free from the tyranny of a nation that denied them the civil liberties that are our birthright, the founders declared:

“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” - Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.

THE IMPEACHMENT POWER

Article II, Section IV of the United States Constitution provides: “The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

GO HERE TO READ THE INDICTMENT:
    Black American citizens file "Articles of Impeachment" against Obama - WatchdogWire - Florida
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Here is another smart man, that understands what Barack Hussein Obama is all about.

Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Howdy Navy Seal,

You need to move out from your mom's basement and get a real life so you will have better things to do with your time than to search for and post BS like this on the 'Net.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Navy Seal,

You need to move out from your mom's basement and get a real life so you will have better things to do with your time than to search for and post BS like this on the 'Net.

Paul
    Now this is a classic case of the "pot calling the kettle black".

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Too bad that it and 0bama won't be going somewhere.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

-detained.jpg
    Chief