California senate passes 'Ammunition purchase permit' bill
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: California senate passes 'Ammunition purchase permit' bill

  1. California senate passes 'Ammunition purchase permit' bill

    Really? Like California isn't as restrictive as they come?

    California’s state legislature is attempting to regain for the state the lost title of Most Anti-Gun Place in the Union. The senate has just passed a provision that would require residents to get hold of a ”Purchase Permit” before buying ammunition.
    California's State Senate Passes 'Ammunition Purchase Permit' Bill | National Review Online
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    168
    What are they going to do about all the folks who load their own? Outlaw wheel weights so the reloaders don't have access to lead?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    In CA it is just one more step towards the tyranny that is the progressive Utopia. Individual liberty and the Constitution have been dead in the progressive state for more than 40 years. It, as every other progressive paradise, is about to complete its descent into bankruptcy and third world status. The majority of the voters in CA voted for this and richly deserve their fate. The others should leave before the collapse. I just hope that the don't further infect the other states with the virulent disease of progressivism.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by firelooker View Post
    What are they going to do about all the folks who load their own? Outlaw wheel weights so the reloaders don't have access to lead?
    What are they going to do about all those Kalifornians who go to Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, and Oregon where free citizens are still allowed their rights?
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    For liberals good intentions trump substance every time.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,602
    I support the Mental Health Checks for ammo owners bill. But it needs a few amendments added.
    1. If you can't pass the ammo MHC, you can't vote or hold any kind of gov't office/job.
    2. All voters of the state must be part of the militia. That means you have to provide your own guns and ammo and report for training 1 week a year. State will provide all ammo used at no cost during training. Owners must maintain 1000 rounds per caliber of gun owned. Must have one semi-auto rifle .223/5.56mm or larger and one handgun of 9mm or larger to comply. Exemptions for the semi-auto rifle apply if the bolt action gun is greater than .30/7.62mm. No AKs allowed for this requirement but AKs will not be outlawed either.
    3. State must comply with 2 before any of the MHCs for citizens can be put into place as mandatory.
    4. As anti-gun persons can not pass 2, they have no say in what the MHC actually is or how it is enforced.
    5. All current gov't office/job holders have 90 days to comply with 2 or must resign their positions and be removed from the voting rolls. MHCs for this class must be instituted first. Others have one year to comply with 2.
    6. All MHCs must be performed by gun owners. No liberal anti-gun shrinks need apply.
    7. Being anti-gun is reason enough to fail a MHC.
    8. No new laws can be passed in the 90 day period for 5.
    9. If you can't pass the MHC, you can't receive welfare after 1 year. Liberalism is reason enough to fail a MHC. Anyone failing a MHC will receive mental health care for free if they wish for 1 year.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    What are they going to do about all those Kalifornians who go to Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, and Oregon where free citizens are still allowed their rights?
    Exactly, I'm from MA and while they have some really stupid gun laws, it's actually less restrictive than many pro gun states in ways but when people need either massive amounts of ammo, accessories and simply don't want to get screwed by MA high prices, they just hop in their car and go to NH. Problem Solved!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    In CA it is just one more step towards the tyranny that is the progressive Utopia. Individual liberty and the Constitution have been dead in the progressive state for more than 40 years. It, as every other progressive paradise, is about to complete its descent into bankruptcy and third world status. The majority of the voters in CA voted for this and richly deserve their fate. The others should leave before the collapse. I just hope that the don't further infect the other states with the virulent disease of progressivism.
    As a native angelino, (something I'm not proud of), I could not agree with you more sir.
    I literally 'fled' that corrupted state with my family and moved to the Great State of Texas about 7 years ago and we have not missed KommieFornia one bit.

    Unfortunately, many LibTarded DumboCrapper's have also moved into the great state of Texas and they are bringing their twisted/sickening beliefs with them into the Lone Star State. There is even talk of them trying to turn Texas into another LibTarded state.

    God forbid if that ever happens, because if it does, I might as well just check myself into an insane asylum.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    It is much easier to fight this progressive infection in Texas now when the body is still in relatively good health. If Texas falls to this disease the U S. will. die also.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    As a native angelino, (something I'm not proud of), I could not agree with you more sir.
    I literally 'fled' that corrupted state with my family and moved to the Great State of Texas about 7 years ago and we have not missed KommieFornia one bit.

    Unfortunately, many LibTarded DumboCrapper's have also moved into the great state of Texas and they are bringing their twisted/sickening beliefs with them into the Lone Star State. There is even talk of them trying to turn Texas into another LibTarded state.

    God forbid if that ever happens, because if it does, I might as well just check myself into an insane asylum.
    If that happens (the libbing of Tx, not the insanity) you can move to Kansas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast