Rodeo clown gets banned for life.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rodeo clown gets banned for life.

Rodeo clown gets banned for life.

A Missouri State Fair rodeo clown gets banned for life, and the other clowns must attend sensitivity training. This all happened after the clown wore a Obama mask, and made some remarks about Obama being a clown. Just think what they would have done, if he had described the real Obama. Oh well, there goes the 1st Amendment. In the mean time, two of three 15 year olds get 9 month probation and expelled from school for attempted murder. Expelled from school, that was a real punishment, they are laughing all the way home!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

3. Most people seem to misunderstand what the meaning of the 1st Amendment is. Freedom of speech does not mean that an organization can't punish you for what you say. Sure you have freedom of speech but you always have consequences for anything that you say. Is it right, no but I think there are plenty of people that support the clown that will probably help him out. He wasn't arrested though or put in a camp so yes the 1st Amendment did it's job. If he would have protested against Hitler or Stalin in their countries he would have been imprisoned or executed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    A Missouri State Fair rodeo clown gets banned for life, and the other clowns must attend sensitivity training. This all happened after the clown wore a Obama mask, and made some remarks about Obama being a clown. Just think what they would have done, if he had described the real Obama. Oh well, there goes the 1st Amendment. In the mean time, two of three 15 year olds get 9 month probation and expelled from school for attempted murder. Expelled from school, that was a real punishment, they are laughing all the way home!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhorton71 View Post
    Freedom of speech does not mean that an organization can't punish you for what you say.
    You are absolutely correct (organization). I used a poor example. I still think there is a point to be made here however.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

PC gone wild

He made the mistake of mocking a liberal. Liberals have zero sense of humor. Had he worn a mask of Reagan or Bush, even when they were President, this would not be news.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

This reminds me of the movie Point Break, where men wearing presidents mask was robbing banks. Maybe some one will make a part two and the mask will all be liberals.
    Jason Le˛dhas

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    He made the mistake of mocking a liberal. Liberals have zero sense of humor. Had he worn a mask of Reagan or Bush, even when they were President, this would not be news.
    And they have in the past. Almost every rodeo I've been to, one of the clowns will have on a president mask.
    Here's one ironic example although it's not a president. At least not yet. This shows that it's more the race-baiters than the libs.

Rodeo clown gets banned for life.-clowns.jpg

Fear the clowns 0bama? You know he had to have struck a nerve to have this kind of punishment. Liberals are good at dishing out satire but don't ever say anything against them. Oops, I just did.

I think that next Monday, everyone in MO should wear an 0bama mask to show solidarity with the clown. And carry a sign saying " I support the clown". Liberals wouldn't understand it and their heads might explode.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

What happened to "we must be tolerant of others"? Isn't that what we hear from the liberal elites? I thought Beckel was going to stroke out today on the Five today.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Barry is an egotistical wimp. Bush had the same treatment done to him but worse, yes it's disrespectful to the office , but it's time these LIBTARDS, stopped acting like the Dictators they really are. So they put a Rodeo Clown out of work, big woof eventually Barry will try to put us all out of work then what.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast