Obama playing cards during OBL raid
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama playing cards during OBL raid

Obama playing cards during OBL raid

Chief

the sad truth is that he was coming off of drinking and coke binge

No, without getting into any conspiracies the sad truth is that he abdicates authority. In the military we learn about authority. We live authority. As a senior person in the military you are given authority. You can delegate that authority. What that means is that for the purpose of educating your junior people you can give them the permission to exercise that authority. You won't be around forever, and someone needs to be ready to take the reigns.
    -
    Here's the catch. When you delegate authority, you retain responsibility. You need to maintain oversight, step in if needed, train, praise or punish, and you are answerable for the junior persons actions.
    -
    As evidenced with this and the Benghazi fiasco, Obama did not delegate. He abdicated. He washed his hands of it so he could have plausible deniability.
    Chief

His whole presidency is about other people doing things and then taking credit for it. If things go wrong, he denies it or calls it a "phony scandal". What the hell else is he supposed to do?

Edit note: Video removed by user.

There's a surprise... NOT.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

You're correct about him never accepting blame and only accepting the credit for the action of others. Your only error is saying that it has been for the term of his presidency. It has been the pattern for his entire life. This man has contributed nothing to this country and is in the process of destroying the very system that he exploited for his entire life. He didn't advance in spite of his race but because of his race.

I just wanted to add more thing. This man is so incompetent that is best that he stay away from any military operations in progress. He would endanger the lives of U. S. forces by being any where near the operations room.

The main stream media is covering him by saying how important it is that he keep his head clear so he can make the important tough decisions. Really, so do you think they would feel the same if Bush would have left for 18 holes of golf while the towers where crumbling in NY, just to keep his head clear? I rather doubt the media would have have felt the same.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I am not an Obama fan, but what would you want him to do? Micro manage the operation. We never would have got him. We are better off when Obama and our representatives are on vacation. The less they do, the better off we are, or the less damage they can do. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and all the other countries around the world that we have tried to help are not much better off now than before we gave them our help. Countless American soldiers have died, we have spent billions of dollars (much of it borrowed from China), and things are pretty much the same. Get the heck out of the middle east mess, concentrate on restoring the USA to the great country we once were, and lead by example. Let all the other countries decide, if they want to live in hell, or change their lives, like we did back in 1776.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    I am not an Obama fan, but what would you want him to do?
    what he did was abdicate his responsibilities of being commander in chief to a subordinate, that is not leadership, that is not presidential, that is typical of this inept and incompetent charlatan who is occupying the white house

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    what he did was abdicate his responsibilities of being commander in chief to a subordinate, that is not leadership, that is not presidential, that is typical of this inept and incompetent charlatan who is occupying the white house
    Sorry, I thought I implied that with the next 2 sentences.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast