Forced Home Inspections - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forced Home Inspections

Of course we have absolutely nothing to fear from our government; especially a government that is so very concerned with protecting the constitutional rights of Americans. We all know that our government would never spy on its citizens (except NSA data mining). They would never use an arm of the government to target the political enemies of the president (except of course for the IRS). This country would never imprison its citizens without charges or trial (except for the Japanese-Americans prison camps during WW2 and German-Americans during WW1). Our leaders would never leave American citizens to be murdered and tortured in a foreign country and then threaten witnesses in the coverup( Bengahzi). We would never target an entire race for extermination ( except for the native Americans).

And yes, I love this country. It is not the fault our Republic; it is evil men who are destroying the Constitution and perverting everything this country was meant to be. Men are corrupted by power and some are inherently evil. All that stands between us and tyranny is the Constitution. And it is now considered to be an anachronism by this Administration. They will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. I can't prove anything about these "home inspections" under Obamacare. It is not unpatriotic or a conspiracy theory to believe the present leaders are capable of such actions. By being aware of the evil of which men are capable, perhaps our republic can be preserved. Admitting that we have serious problems is the first step towards correcting them.

Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    I sincerely doubt that reading "all 9 eligibility factors" will clarify that this is a reasonable or Constitutional act by our government.
    No where in my post did I submit that this was reasonable or acceptable simply that it was not truly being represented and less devious than as it was being portrayed. Are we now going to stoop to the liberals game of misrepresentation of the facts. The fact speak for themselves are unreasonable all on there own without us having to demonize them.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    Regan as some sort of 2a Messiah

Reagan (R) was the POTUS that sign into effect the first Anti-Gun Law since the GCA of 1968.

This law banned the manufactor of a machinegun for sale to a private citizen.

It's still in effect today.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Reagan (R) was the POTUS that sign into effect the first Anti-Gun Law since the GCA of 1968.

This law banned the manufactor of a machinegun for sale to a private citizen.

It's still in effect today.

Paul
    Never forget, Reagan was a Democrat before he changed many of his ways.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    No where in my post did I submit that this was reasonable or acceptable simply that it was not truly being represented and less devious than as it was being portrayed. Are we now going to stoop to the liberals game of misrepresentation of the facts. The fact speak for themselves are unreasonable all on there own without us having to demonize them.
    I'm not too sure that is less devious than it is being portrayed. Remember the lies that were told when the Dem's/BO were selling this monstrosity? You can keep your present plan, it will lower insurance costs, it will provide coverage for everyone, it will not lead to single payer, just to name a few.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    So, you're essentially saying that you don't even know if this is true but you're posting it anyway? Tell me again why I should give you any creedence?
    So tell me why I should care what you think. "I" believe it to be true, you can believe whatever you want. I read a lot and I observe a lot. For instance, I don't know much about you, but I know you live in Colorado, are a coward and apparently have gender-identity issues.
    I have also observed that you would just as soon put people down as to add anything of interest.

The ACA (Obama Care) is closer to 2700 pages, and 20,000+ pages of regulations go with it. It is your right to believe home inspections are not part of the law or regulations, but IMO, history, and what has been revealed about Obama Care so far should indicate anything is possible from this administration. Home inspections has not been covered by ABC, CBS, NBS, or MSNBC, so it can not be true. Ok, I get it, I will just shut up and drink the cool aid. We have to wait until they put the gun to our head and pull the trigger before we can question their actions.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12