AZ School Makes Parents Sign Contract Saying They Will Not Let Their Children Near Gu
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AZ School Makes Parents Sign Contract Saying They Will Not Let Their Children Near Gu

AZ School Makes Parents Sign Contract Saying They Will Not Let Their Children Near Gu

AZ School Makes Parents Sign Contract Saying They Will Not Let Their Children Near Guns - See more at: AZ School Makes Parents Sign Contract Saying They Will Not Let Their Children Near Guns

Would you sign this contract? CLICK to read what one AZ school is making the parents agree to.

AZ School Makes Parents Sign Contract Saying They Will Not Let Their Children Near Guns
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I would not sign any type contract with any school. What a farce and fraud
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

4. Uhm...very happy I don't live in Arizona. BTW...if you don't sign this 'contract', can your kids still go to school? Or will the Truant Officer be called? Stupid idea.

Move to Missouri, they are teaching the kids how to handle guns.

I would not sign anything in regard to firearms and odds are pretty good that the kids would not set foot in that school again after that.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Edit the parent/guardian section, then sign and return:

• I have taught my children gun safety.
    • I have taught my children to shoot.
    • I have taught my children that my gun, which is loaded, is for the purpose of defending the family. I will not fail to defend my family because the chosen home defense weapon is unloaded and locked up, because schools have chosen to teach my children that guns are evil.
    • I have taught my children about the rights guaranteed under the Constitution of the United States, including all amendments.
    • I have taught my children that police have no duty to protect them, or their family as ruled by the Supreme Court of the US.
    • I have taught my children that people ignorant of the facts are teaching incorrect and misleading facts regarding gun ownership.
    • I will not allow an administrator without the power of law to dictate my rights in my home, especially through intimidation or coercion of my children.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

It just needs a minor edit.

“I will teach, including by personal example, my teenager about the dangers and consequences of political correctness, and I will keep misguided, misinformed political indoctrination away from my children whenever possible.”
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    It just needs a minor edit.

“I will teach, including by personal example, my teenager about the dangers and consequences of political correctness, and I will keep misguided, misinformed political indoctrination away from my children whenever possible.”
    Hat-Tip, Rhino! Absolutely, on point!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

XD40scinNC nailed it, and Rhino put the icing on the cake!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

11. I doubt very much they can deny a child attendance if he won't sign the agreement. I'd just ignore it.
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast