Attention patriots i just stumbled on this - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention patriots i just stumbled on this

Here's just one of many articles I've read on it.
    ?Is Everybody Blind??: City Council Meeting Erupts in Applause After Ex-Marine Issues Dire Warning About U.S. ?Building a Domestic Army? | Video | TheBlaze.com
    It would be very scary if it was true. I'm on the 'wait and see' side.

I'm going to buy stock in Reynolds Aluminum, as the sales of tin foil are going through the roof.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The Russian troops are already here in America.

Russian Troops to “Help” with American Disasters on American ...

https://usjf.net/2013/07/russian-tro...-with-american...

We’ve known that Russian troops have been in America for some time, allegedly being trained by American troops. Now it appears that FEMA has entered into an ...
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Omg............................
    It gets better. They're bringing back Elvis too.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

you know why no foreign army has ever invaded America? because they all know damn well there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass. (heard that quote somewhere, not sure where) and it is true. The UN forces can TRY, but wont succeed, and our comfortable senators and congressmen who allowed it would be thrown out on their butts. RON PAUL, you can stay lol. Either way, I say they can try, just gimme a minute to load my rifles.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

7. ".... A rifle behind every blade of grass. "
    Japanese Commander on invading the U. S. mainland.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Here's just one of many articles I've read on it.
    ?Is Everybody Blind??: City Council Meeting Erupts in Applause After Ex-Marine Issues Dire Warning About U.S. ?Building a Domestic Army? | Video | TheBlaze.com
    It would be very scary if it was true. I'm on the 'wait and see' side.
    This... is where the true problem lies. UN troops are too obvious and constitutes a common enemy where virtually all Americans would rally to keep them out. The UN couldn't get enough peace keepers to cover this country; it will have to done from within. Again, the probabilities of all of these events being merely coincidence defies all logic:
    - ultra militarized civilian police
    - ubiquitous surveillance
    - breakdown of personal and Constitutional rights
    - FedGov agencies purchasing unheard of amounts of offense/defence ammunition for standard police issue weaponry
    - ramped up domestic drone deployments
    - etc., et.al...
    These points are known and no tin foil is involved. A domestic army is being initiated outside of the military and their loyalties do not reside with the folks.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    This... is where the true problem lies. UN troops are too obvious and constitutes a common enemy where virtually all Americans would rally to keep them out. The UN couldn't get enough peace keepers to cover this country; it will have to done from within. Again, the probabilities of all of these events being merely coincidence defies all logic:
    - ultra militarized civilian police
    - ubiquitous surveillance
    - breakdown of personal and Constitutional rights
    - FedGov agencies purchasing unheard of amounts of offense/defence ammunition for standard police issue weaponry
    - ramped up domestic drone deployments
    - etc., et.al...
    These points are known and no tin foil is involved. A domestic army is being initiated outside of the military and their loyalties do not reside with the folks.
    The Turner Diary, Killer Caravans, Google Kurt Saxon, I have one issue with Turner Diary, it is anti-Jewish and that is a big problem for me, the Jewish folks are His, and Jesus Is a Hebrew on his mother's side.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

10. I like the colors blue, brown, camo, tan, red, green, gray, black and others. My friends like those colors too. My friends' friends like those colors. Pretty colors; almost like a rainbow.

IMO we have lost the culture war already. I see no reason for the Bamster to call in the UN to confiscate our firearms when if they just wait a generation or so they can tell our grand kids to turn them in and most of them will.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast