Attention patriots i just stumbled on this - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention patriots i just stumbled on this

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    IMO we have lost the culture war already. I see no reason for the Bamster to call in the UN to confiscate our firearms when if they just wait a generation or so they can tell our grand kids to turn them in and most of them will.
    Dillon's Blue Press mag had a story a few years back "Coffin Rock" or somthing, I have it some place, and the grand Dad had ammo and guns hidden, shows his grandkid and the kid turn him and the stuff in.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    Dillon's Blue Press mag had a story a few years back "Coffin Rock" or somthing, I have it some place, and the grand Dad had ammo and guns hidden, shows his grandkid and the kid turn him and the stuff in.
    Sundown at Coffin Rock - The Lawful Path
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

The "Coffin Rock" tale probably has a lot of truth to it. The way the young folks are being mislead today, that will likely happen. Don't forget, Nazi Germany indoctrinated children so thoroughly they would inform on their own parents. Don't ever think it will not happen here. It is only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The "Coffin Rock" tale probably has a lot of truth to it. The way the young folks are being mislead today, that will likely happen. Don't forget, Nazi Germany indoctrinated children so thoroughly they would inform on their own parents. Don't ever think it will not happen here. It is only a matter of time.
    My kids and grandkids are being raised true blue however this is not the case all across the country. My kids all have the four major gun groups. Shotgun, long gun, revolver and semi autos. I know, I gave them to them along with the ones they have bought. With all of the 23 weapons I have to feed family member's guns the RL 550 has been pumping out rounds for 16 years or so. The RCBS I bought in 1974 is in some family member's shed. I do not uncover the press unless I have 700 empties. The RCBS would take days to do 500 rounds. NRA and other orgs have not found much favor with with the kids, but they are well aware of each of the hired helps views, phone numbers and addresses.

6. As a resident of NJ I can tell you, In Aug of 2013, my 22 H&R was confiscated. I went to apply for 2 permits so I could join a gun club, and that's what I got. I have gotten a attorney and will get them back but this had no basis. I was told it was because of something from 30 years ago, not a felony. This is confiscation, they check you out, see you already own a hand gun legally, then they take it. They can't just destroy it I found out, you have the right to sell it to another legal gun owner. Its a collectable now since H&R is outta business, so I am doing that. But I hope to be able to purchase again soon. Then I AM MOVING!

Quote Originally Posted by JLeòdhas View Post
    If this is so, where will they start at? North, South, big cities, small towns.
    Connecticut is the battleground they have already chosen.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

8. What is a patriot? Who are the patriots? Are they such a special group that they cam divine the actual, real, verifiable threat level or intentions of any one? Or is it a special gift available only to those who classify themselves as "patriots" whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by yooper2 View Post
    What is a patriot? Who are the patriots? Are they such a special group that they cam divine the actual, real, verifiable threat level or intentions of any one? Or is it a special gift available only to those who classify themselves as "patriots" whatever that means.
    If you need to ask... you aren't one.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I'm going to buy stock in Reynolds Aluminum, as the sales of tin foil are going through the roof.
    What is it you have against the truth being played on a video right to your face. Are you part of DHS and getting a little wet thinking about all the balls you think you are going to get to bust?

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    If you need to ask... you aren't one.
    Watch the Mel Gibson movie "The Patriot". That is what a patriot is. Doesn't take a degree to figure it out...and I echo the sentiment if you have to ask you ain't one. You may simply be a gubmint worker sucking off the tax payer titty.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast