Attention patriots i just stumbled on this
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention patriots i just stumbled on this

Attention patriots i just stumbled on this

ATTENTION PATRIOTS I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS. I HAVE NO SOURCE DIRECTLY BUT THIS IS TOO BIG NOT TOO SHARE. WORST CASE SCENARIO ITS A HOAX, OR WE STOP IT BEFORE IT STARTS.
    THE FOUNDER

PATRIOT NEWS EXCLUSIVE: CONGRESSMAN MITCH McCONNELL'S SECRETARY CONFIRMS TO U.S. MILITARY VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK AMERICAN PEOPLE AND STEAL THEIR WEAPONS, NSA IS SUPPORTING HIM:

U.S. Military Veteran Benjamin Francis Cooley has just been banned from FB for posting a message to one of our reporters, James Dysart, in which he said, at 2:13 PST, August 13th, that: "you should have heard [Senator Mitch] McConnell's secretary she confirmed that U.N. Troops ARE GOING TO BE LOOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO COLLECT ARMS."

Mr. Dysart then asked: "What? When was this, Ben?"

Mr. Cooley then continued: "I even remarked to her that I would kill every blue helmet that comes for mine and she told me not to talk like that because I didn't know who was listening. so she inadvertently confirmed that too."

Mr. Cooley said, "I was speaking with Mitch McConnell's secretary not 15 minutes ago to confirm the post on my wall from redflagnews."

FB immediately shut down our reporters' access to all of his messages right after Mr. Cooley wrote this, and deleted Mr. Cooley's account permanently, so that no one could get further information or see Redflagnews' article that he referenced. Please pass on this info and message or call McConnell, Goehmert, Paul, Lee, Amash, Cruz, Issa, etc. and the news media if you wish before the U.N. invasion begins.

COPY AND PASTE; DO NOT HIT THE SHARE OPTION, IF YOU DO THEY CAN DELETE THEM ALL.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Omg............................
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Possible...
    I think that we'll need another major false flag operation to take place that will soften up the sheeple even more. One that will make them clamor for gun confiscation and FedGov can say, "we told you so, hand em over".

Now, if we hear about "blue helmets" at our shores....
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Blue helmets, armbands, hell, even without my glasses, I can handle that~Just how many "UN Troops" do you think it would take to confiscate a hundred or so MILLION guns?
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

If this is so, where will they start at? North, South, big cities, small towns.
    Jason Leòdhas

Where did u find this? I want to see the source of this please. There are a lot of posts and rumors all over on this and most don't seem to be more than just that, rumors or conspiracy theories.

Sent from my Rezound using USA Carry mobile app

There are actually an estimated 300 million firearms in this country and almost a 100 million gun owners. In the South and Midwest most rural people take the second amendment, hunting, and marksmanship very seriously. If only five percent of the gun owners decided to resist a foreign invasion of UN troops that would be a force of 5 million. And the way Americans feel about the UN that percentage would most likely be higher. Any U.S. leader who aided a force of foreign troops to subjugate citizens of this country would be subject to charges of treason. The U.S. armed forces, at least a large majority, would object to such a scenario that violated the Constitution. The military is the arm of government where I suspect there is still honor and patriotic values.

Of course we all know that the above scenario is just wild speculation. No U.S. leader would ever stoop so low as to commit such a treasonous act. Certainly it would never be our wise and wonderful leaders who have pledged to support and defend the Constitution..:)

Quote Originally Posted by Stan1 View Post
    Where did u find this? I want to see the source of this please. There are a lot of posts and rumors all over on this and most don't seem to be more than just that, rumors or conspiracy theories.

Sent from my Rezound using USA Carry mobile app
    This is not my thread; and I don't really believe it. It sounds like an Alex Jones conspiracy theory posted on Infowars. But we are living through some very strange happenings that I never expected to see in my lifetime. I find it almost impossible to believe any American leader could be capable of such a treasonous act. One can always count on internet rumors to be plentiful and mostly false. My previous post was meant to prove it to be unlikely. But this country is experiencing change that only a few years ago I would have considered an absolute impossibility.

Just for curiosity's sake, I did an internet search using the question, Will U.N. troops be used to collect firearms in the U.S.? There are a number of sites that claim this to be true and, specifically mentioned in one site, was the use of Russian and Polish troops. This rumor has been going around for quite some time but this is the first time I have heard mention of such a high ranking politician's name being linked to it. Given the political climate we have today, I would not be the least bit surprised to hear our POTUS make such a request of the U.N. I can't speak either Russian, Polish or Spanish so I will give fair warning, if you approach me, you had damned well better speak very good English!

So what!. As long as I can get my Starbucks coffee who cares. I mean would kiim Kardhashian car? No. So why should I care.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast