Impeachment?

Thread: Impeachment?

Impeachment?

Chief

That is well thought out and would be difficult, though probably not impossible, for left leaning politicians to define as racist.

The main stream media, left wing liberals and the democrat elites will not allow this to happen. We are stuck with Obama until 2016.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The main stream media, left wing liberals and the democrat elites will not allow this to happen. We are stuck with Obama until 2016.
    Not only that, it wouldn't happen because 97% of the Republicans in Washington are spineless worms

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    No doubt, but look how many black conservatives and black conservative groups have stepped out from the shadows over the past 5 years. Even if each one can only convert a handful of democratic voters, there is no way that Hillary would get the same 96% that O-blamer got.
    Chief

It's good to see more black conservatives step up to the plate. These are the only people that can criticize this administration and not be called racist. They might be called misguided or less informed but not racist. More are realizing it's the liberal democrat party that wants them suppressed not conservatives.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Impeachment?

There are certainly multiple grounds for Impeachment of Obama and others currently serving.

But it will not happen.

Here is the answer:

People are not living a Godly life.

God said in II Chronicles 7:14 : If MY PEOPLE, who are called by MY NAME will humble themselves, and pray and seek MY FACE, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

America is not willing to do that, and as Dr.Phil says: How's that workin' for you?

It is not working and won't, as more people turn away from GOD, things will continue to get worse.

Come Soon Lord Jesus!

Howdy,

Here's a link to their web site:

National Black Republican Association | National Black Republican Association

I could not find any mention of them filing a letter of impeachment against Obama.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Here's a link to their web site:

National Black Republican Association | National Black Republican Association

I could not find any mention of them filing a letter of impeachment against Obama.

Paul
    It has been 3 days and they have not denied it. Also if you click on the blog you get this:

BLACK REPUBLICAN: National Black Republican Association E-News
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday