Reggie love... Busts obama !! He was not there during the bin ladin raid

Thread: Reggie love... Busts obama !! He was not there during the bin ladin raid

Reggie love... Busts obama !! He was not there during the bin ladin raid

[IMG]C:\Photo's Political\26u.png[/IMG]

REGGIE LOVE... OBAMA'S PAL... BUSTS OBAMA !! HE WAS NOT THERE DURING THE BIN LADIN RAID !
    SO NOW LETS ANALYZE THAT SITUATION ROOM PICTURE ONE MORE TIME TOO !!
    From Glenn Beck:
    1. You won’t believe what Obama was doing during the bin Laden raid:
    Where was President Obama during the raid on bin Laden’s compound? Well, it turns out that he was playing a fun little card game with a few of his co-workers while most of his other national security team were monitoring the Situation Room.

During a UCLA Forum, President Obama’s former body man Reggie Love revealed that they ended up playing 15 games of Spades in a private dining room while events were unfolding in the Situation Room. TheBlaze explains:

On the day Navy SEALs were raiding Osama bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan and killing the 9/11 mastermind, President Obama didn’t spend every moment in the White House situation room. Instead, the commander in chief played cards in a private dining room that day, too — about 15 games of spades, in fact, his former personal assistant Reggie Love recently told a UCLA forum.

“Most people were like down in the Situation Room and [Obama] was like, ‘I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing,’” Love recalled during a Q&A at an Artists & Athletes Alliance event.

Instead, Love said he, Obama, White House photographer Pete Souza, and staffer Marvin Nicholson got together in a nearby private dining room and “must have played 15 games of spades” (and were interrupted by a steady stream of dispatches, according to UCLA Today).

Love didn’t explain when Obama was in the Situation Room, although photos suggest he was there for the pivotal moments of the raid.

Obama’s absence raised a lot of questions on radio today, and Glenn broke down exactly what it means to have the Commander-in-Chief aloof during one of the most important military operations of the decade.

“So that’s where the president the was, which brings me to a couple of things that I just want to point out to you. First of all, who can’t watch? Who can’t watch the biggest villain in American history being shot? Who can’t watch? One, somebody who is internally conflicted on this whole thing,” Glenn said.

“The other reason why you play Spades all day and you’re not in the situation room is because you’re a coward.”

“Let’s play that out in our heads,” Glenn said. “You’re worried about the men, but you’re so worried that you won’t sit there and be with them? It’s not like you’re a casual observer. You ordered them to go do it. That means ‑‑ and here’s the keyword ‑‑ you have the responsibility to be there with them. You have the responsibility. If the call needs to be made that they don’t have to send somebody up on the elevator to go get you.”

2. ANALYZE THE SITUATION ROOM PICTURE!
    Its time to revisit the famous "Situation Room" photo released by the White House. Is it Photoshopped? Like everything else Obama does to make a political point, is the photo a composite as well? CONCOURSE IT IS!

Beyond the obvious blurred photo in front of Hillary Clinton, are there other hints of manipulation? A Swedish paper makes the observation that Obama looks like a midget in the chair despite his six-foot-plus stature. When comparing the size of the surrounding people in the photo to Obama, the photo certainly gives the impression that Obama's head (or possibly the entire body) was placed into the photo and resized a tad too small. And as a side-note observation: why is everyone in the room dressed in work attire -- as if they went to work that day -- except for Obama?

Compare the size of surrounding heads in the "Situation Room" photo to the size of Obama's head. Even if you use a perspective argument -- in which objects appear smaller at a greater distance -- then why are the faces behind Obama still larger? Marshall Webb's head is larger as well, and keep in mind that Marshall is sitting next to Obama (on the same plane).

Referring back to the "Situation Room" photo again, look at the difference in head size between Obama and Biden (in the "Situation Room" photo), and then contrast with differences in size from other photos found of Obama and Biden. The height and head shapes are comparatively similar in size for the vast number of photos seen of the president and VP.

FOR A PIXEL BY PIXEL ANALYSIS PLEASE GO HERE:
    Articles: Strange Anomalies in the Famous Situation Room Photo
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Will Reggie Love’s loose lips sink Obama’s ship?

Posted on 15 August, 2013 by Amy

barack-obama-reggie-love1-242x300

via wnd

A YouTube video featuring an interview with President Obama’s former personal aide Reggie Love was removed after his comments surfaced in news reports highlighting some private details of Obama’s life in the White House, according to the Washington Examiner.

The video featured a July 18 interview with Obama’s “body man” and Jim Newton, the editor-at-large of the Los Angeles Times, during a lunch hosted by the Artists and Athletes Alliance.

A promotional still in the video describes the session as “a private briefing on decision making in the Oval Office with Reggie Love.”

The video features highlights from the interview, as Love talked about daily life with the president, including the day when Osama bin Laden was killed.

While advisers huddled in the Situation Room, Love revealed Obama played cards to distract himself during the day-long mission.

“[Obama] was like, ‘I’m not, I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing’,” Love said. “We must have played 15 hands, 15 games of Spades.”

Love, who left the White House at the end of 2011 to complete his MBA at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, also joked about Obama’s birth certificate.

President Obama accompanied by personal aide Reggie Love

“I remember when he finally found his birth certificate,” he said with a grin.

“It took a little too long, by the way,” the moderator added, prompting laughter from the crowd.

Love said the president was so “irritated” by the controversy, he wanted to hold an “impromptu press conference” when he discovered the long-form version of his birth certificate, only to be dissuaded by his advisers, who called it “a really bad idea.”

“But he was very gung-ho about doing it, because he was so irritated about it.” Love explained the delay in producing the president’s birth certificate was because when “your parents don’t live together, you travel all over the world, documents get lost.”

cards?? hahahahaha. they were snorting coke!

Howdy,

And what's your point?

As a Navy Seal with numerous Combat Ops you of all people should know that there's a lot of down time before, during and after an op, so what do most people do?

Some sleep. Some play cards. Me: I would read. Back in the "Day" I read all the Mac Bolin and Loius L' Amour paperbacks.

I guess if you would spend less time in your Mom's basement, I mean your "Command Post" you would realize this.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

And what's your point?

As a Navy Seal with numerous Combat Ops you of all people should know that there's a lot of down time before, during and after an op, so what do most people do?

Some sleep. Some play cards. Me: I would read. Back in the "Day" I read all the Mac Bolin and Loius L' Amour paperbacks.

I guess if you would spend less time in your Mom's basement, I mean your "Command Post" you would realize this.

Paul
    Paul, Are you a fool or just sound like one? If all you can do is try to degrade and make stupid juvenile accusations so be it, I feel sorry for your mindset.
    As to the information in the OP, have you even reviewed it prior to just sending your piss poor attempt at ridicule?
    Take a good hard look at the OP and then before you open your mouth have the words come through your brain first. I have already replied in this site where it concerns my use of the Seal Trident, I’ve never given any statement that I was a Seal although I was in the military/reserves for 25 years off and on.
    When people like you jump to conclusions and post radical school yard adolescent accusations all I can say is, I feel sad for you, grow the F**K up and act like a man.