Glenn Beck is right more than he is wrong. Read on... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glenn Beck is right more than he is wrong. Read on...

I admit that I'm a Glenn Beck fan. I receive information from him that the major media doesn't report or only reports several months later. And the information definitely angers the progressives which even gives Glenn more credibility. The left controls most of the media and therefore the perception of truth. Do you ever wonder why idiocy is epidemic in this country; or people seem to be accepting communism?

He also exposes the tolerance of the left for opposing views. I always thought only the conservatives were intolerant of opposing views, at least according to the media. He has a full time security force that is necessary to protect him from the tolerance of the leftists. He and his wife both carry a guns for additional security. For them it is absolutely necessary. Regular death threats to him and his family make the security necessary to protect them from the tolerant, peace loving, liberals. He had to start his his own network because of the attempts to silence opposing views. If we can't publicly argue and pursue opposing views, particularly those based on provable truth, we can no longer claim to live in a free country.

The left doesn't usually refute opposing views. It simply tries to silence the opposing voices. This is exactly how we reached the position we're in today. We even see the results of political correctness on this forum. The extreme arrogance of the left and their absolute refusal to even consider opposing views leads to name calling and personal attacks not rational arguments.

I have enjoyed watching Beck over the years. Some things he says maybe way out there but, give it time and it will come to pass. Glad he started up the Blaze Network, I watch it more now than Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by JLe˛dhas View Post
    I have enjoyed watching Beck over the years. Some things he says maybe way out there but, give it time and it will come to pass. Glad he started up the Blaze Network, I watch it more now than Fox News.

I watch Beck more than Fox because they have carried this "fair and balanced" crap too far. Fox is or at least was the only balance. If I want progressive BS I go to .CNN I can't wait to see the forum troll's response to this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12