Watch Judge Jeanine ***** slap Obama in tonight's opening statement. MUST SEE

Thread: Watch Judge Jeanine ***** slap Obama in tonight's opening statement. MUST SEE

Watch Judge Jeanine ***** slap Obama in tonight's opening statement. MUST SEE

Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 8/17/2013: ‘You Even Get ***** Slapped by Russian President Putin After Begging Him for Five Weeks to Return NSA Leaker Edward Snowden.'

[Video] Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 8/17/2013 | Conservative Angle
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I watched her last night, she really pointed out, "Obama is a 100% screw up"! Just think how little news would come out of Washington D.C., if they only reported common sense. 36% of Americans can not name one 1st Amendment right. That should scare everyone!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Let's not forget that as a Westchester County judge she rarely approved an unrestricted CCW permit. There's more than a little fluff there.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Let's not forget that as a Westchester County judge she rarely approved an unrestricted CCW permit. There's more than a little fluff there.
    She is probably not perfect, but Westchester is in NY State. I do not know the facts of each case, so I can not come to any conclusion on her position. I am inclined to believe she was following the restrictive laws NY State has in place. She did nail it, in her description of Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States and Commander in Chief.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag: