FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? (Video) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? (Video)

Alex.Jones is the master of conspiracy theories. He is very skilled at taking a few actual facts and supplementing them with massive amounts of wild conjecture. Today we have the problem of an administration with such erratic and irrational policies that they give even Alex Jones' crazy theories some level of believability. Obama's domestic policies are disastrous. His economic theories are destructive to the economy. And everything else he does limits individual liberty and contributes to the destruction of our republic.

His foreign policy is juvenile, naive, destructive, and feckless. He has angered our enemies and friends alike. The U.S. has become the object of ridicule around the world; and with our enemies this is perilous. This incompetent amateur has managed to destabilize the entire Middle East. He is leading this country not only into a conflict with crazy radical Muslims, but possibly with Russia and China.

I'm old and a world war isn't as frightening to me at it once would have been. But the thought of my grandkids being destroyed by the idiot,narcissistic policies of Obama really angers me. This country is about to enter an untenable military situation simply to save thIs President embarrassment because of his idiotic, ill conceived "red line" statement.

3. Another missed doomsday prediction?

Quote Originally Posted by Galapagos View Post
    Another missed doomsday prediction?
    I hate that term, "Doomsday"...................
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Galapagos View Post
    Another missed doomsday prediction?
    The threat still exists, just postponed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234