Not just no, but HELL NO to UN anti-gun signing

Thread: Not just no, but HELL NO to UN anti-gun signing

Not just no, but HELL NO to UN anti-gun signing

Not just no, but HELL NO!

These idiots want to sign away our sovereignty to an international organization that will undermine our GOD GIVEN RIGHT to bear arms! Read the article, PLEASE, the raise holy hell to anyone who will listen, including your representatives to ensure that this demonic treaty is NOT SIGNED!

Also, if it IS signed and we lose the house in 2014 then it WILL be ratified! I don't normally call everyone to action so desperately but the implications of this are huge and will have absolutely devastating effects on our constitutional rights!!!

Call, fax, email, and call again and again until they get the point that THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN!!

BARR: The U.N. comes after America's guns - Washington Times
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

This should make everyone mad as hell (it does me), but you must have noticed most people do not care (pathetic). I believe it will take 2/3 of the Senate to get a treaty passed, I do not believe the House gets involved. Scary stuff. Treaty or not, "they will have to pry my gun from my cold dead hand".
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

4. This do make me angry as heck, this will give the bg's the upper hand because they are going to have gun and they will be coming in our's homes and business, killing and raping and thier want be nothing that we do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Treaty or not, "they will have to pry my gun from my cold dead hand".

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    This do make me angry as heck, this will give the bg's the upper hand because they are going to have gun and they will be coming in our's homes and business, killing and raping and thier want be nothing that we do about it.
    If this stuff is ratified, we will all become criminals because I don't personally know anyone who will voluntarily turn in their guns. I wonder how many people it will take to try to round up every gun in the country? And, if the rumor is true that those who don't turn them in will be shot, why not go out shooting? I am too damn old to play games anymore. If I am going to be shot, I want it on my terms.

7. You know, it never hurts to have a friend with a backhoe... :sly:

Sent from my phone (which explains all the typos), using the USACARRY app.