Texas Police Hit Organic Farm With Massive SWAT Raid

Thread: Texas Police Hit Organic Farm With Massive SWAT Raid

This is almost beyond comprehension for me. If I'd been living under a rock lately, I probably wouldn't believe it. This family was held at GUNPOINT while their garden was destroyed. They had a search warrant for marijuana plants, which they did NOT find. And in Texas, no less.

"The police seized "17 blackberry bushes, 15 okra plants, 14 tomatillo plants ... native grasses and sunflowers," after holding residents inside at gunpoint for at least a half-hour"

Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

John Stossel had a good program about this Sunday. To think, a swat team could appear at your door for selling unpasteurized milk. More scary stuff. I guess we must be prepared to die if we have over due parking tickets (maybe even an over due library book). Now we must fear those that were to "Serve and Protect". It is hard for me to understand how we got here. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. So much for the 4th Amendment.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Hmm... suspicious? I'd love to see the documentation from the PD showing probable cause, I'd also like to meet the judge who signed the bogus warrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html