The U.N. comes after America’s guns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The U.N. comes after America’s guns

The U.N. comes after America’s guns

This is what it would mean for us if the U.N. has their way. I'm not sure how well this would go over in the face of the 2nd Amendment, but it's certainly what obama wants.

Restricting civilian possession of firearms only to those “at the lowest risk of misusing them.”

Limiting sales and other transfers of firearms only to commercial transactions at licensed “sales premises” (in other words, no transfers at gun shows).

Only persons licensed and periodically relicensed by the national government could possess firearms.

All firearms must be registered with the national government.

All persons wishing to possess a firearm must pass a rigorous exam administered by the national government.

All firearms must be stored in locked containers separate from ammunition, and “bolted to a heavy or immovable object.”

Only a predetermined number of firearms and rounds of ammunition may be possessed by a properly licensed civilian.

Magazine capacity is limited to 10 rounds.

Read more: BARR: The U.N. comes after America's guns - Washington Times
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Yeah right. Not

I'm really tired of the UN and our progressive political hacks. What part of ".... shall not be infringed" do they not comprehend. If even 10% of the U.S. gun owners take a prjncipled stand it would mean an opposition for the UN of 10 million. I hope that they're willing to make a really big sacrifice. Remember, their record of peace keeping is quite dismal. Any U.S. political pile of crap that brings foreign troops into this country to subjugate the citizens would find himself eligible for a treason trial. Even Obama's special status wouldn't exempt him from facing a jury of his peers, if we could possibly find 12 people so base and evil.

Since nobody seems to read the constitution of this country you will have to live with the fact that lack of knowledge will get you killed. You choice not mine but if you want my gun you will have to take it by force. Will you win, might, but will be taking someone with me. We the people can and will use the constitution and the 2nd amendment to stop tyranny, foreign or domestic. My age I have nothing to loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Since nobody seems to read the constitution of this country you will have to live with the fact that lack of knowledge will get you killed. You choice not mine but if you want my gun you will have to take it by force. Will you win, might, but will be taking someone with me. We the people can and will use the constitution and the 2nd amendment to stop tyranny, foreign or domestic. My age I have nothing to loose.
    I might have something to lose but the other guys/gals would have more. 36 years ago I took an oath and it didn't say anything about supporting or defending the UN. Target at the range yesterday was UN blue in color. There is a rather gaping hole just below the X on the B-27E target. And the X has one from 23 yards right dead center of it.-photo150.jpg Anyone ever tell you a .30 Carbine was fun. They were right. But darn that semi-auto can go thru ammo quick. Next up is a trip to the 100 yd range but it is restricted to 12 shots per minute.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

The U.N. comes after America's guns

To be safe, if it saves one child, it is the right thing to do, Common Sense, comprehensiveve, Americans agree, polls indicate, other countries have, now is the time.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I might have something to lose but the other guys/gals would have more. 36 years ago I took an oath and it didn't say anything about supporting or defending the UN. Target at the range yesterday was UN blue in color. There is a rather gaping hole just below the X on the B-27E target. And the X has one from 23 yards right dead center of it.-photo150.jpg Anyone ever tell you a .30 Carbine was fun. They were right. But darn that semi-auto can go thru ammo quick. Next up is a trip to the 100 yd range but it is restricted to 12 shots per minute.
    Agreed, in the 1970's I had an M1 and shot 121g lead with gas check, reloads, great fun.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Doesn't a small patch of blue make a fine target?
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

They can pass all the laws and sign all the treaties they want, I will not comply.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast