For some reason i do not remember any of them being confirmed by either house.......

Thread: For some reason i do not remember any of them being confirmed by either house.......

For some reason i do not remember any of them being confirmed by either house.......

FOR SOME REASON I DO NOT REMEMBER ANY OF THEM BEING CONFIRMED BY EITHER HOUSE.......
    Look who's new in the white house!
    Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser
    Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference
    Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser-founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director
    Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar –Islamic Society of North America
    Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
    This is flat out scary!!!!
    The foxes are now living in the hen house...
    Now ask me why, I am very concerned!!!
    Do you feel OK with this ??
    How can this happen and when will we wake up !!
    We are quiet while our Country is being changed !!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I started to click on the Like button for your post, but I don't like it. Most don't know and don't care. The media will not report this either.

I am more concerned about certain people holding positions in the government than being on an advisory council. As the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies closer...but the enemy is at the gates now... GOP Leaders Ignorant of Muslim Brotherhood's American Influence

Tyrants do not need the approval of any legislative body.

Can't say I feel warm and fuzzy about it but I do have to ask: Is there anyone with any Arab or Muslim sounding name who would be alright with you? I suspect lots of folks with names like that are serving this country in uniform right now. Lots of Americans born here whose families named them with traditional names. Hate to start judging people solely on the basis of their names.

I need more than that.

Not to say I agree with extra-legal appointments.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

There are a number of advisory positions for the Executive Branch that do not require Senate confirmation. Only Senior leadership positions require confirmation. Besides the obvious slant in the advisors you mentioned, the President has been putting others that are "gay friendly" in Ambassador positions.
    -----What I don't get is everyone that knows anything about extreme Muzzies knows that being "gay" is right up there with a woman who has been raped so is sentenced to death because of her sin. In other words, to the koran, homos are also punishable by death. So, why aren't the gay-lezzi, etc community up in arms about the inflence our muzzie in chief has given the "believers"? If everything goes like the extremes want and they do take over the west, all these backers of the sexual freedoms will be second in line for stoning. Probably right behind the Christians. But they just don't get it.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    Can't say I feel warm and fuzzy about it but I do have to ask: Is there anyone with any Arab or Muslim sounding name who would be alright with you? I suspect lots of folks with names like that are serving this country in uniform right now. Lots of Americans born here whose families named them with traditional names. Hate to start judging people solely on the basis of their names.

I need more than that.

Not to say I agree with extra-legal appointments.
    You’re correct when it comes to question me as to being against these men just because of their names. It’s not their names that I fear, it’s their background and the possibility of them being able to influence people (Obama) to do something that isn’t in America’s best interest and his past actions are the proof that they had been successful in various ways. I’m not against any Muslim it’s only when they conduct themselves in a way that isn’t in Americas best interest.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    FOR SOME REASON I DO NOT REMEMBER ANY OF THEM BEING CONFIRMED BY EITHER HOUSE.......
    Look who's new in the white house!
    Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser
    Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference
    Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser-founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director
    Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar –Islamic Society of North America
    Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
    This is flat out scary!!!!
    The foxes are now living in the hen house...
    Now ask me why, I am very concerned!!!
    Do you feel OK with this ??
    How can this happen and when will we wake up !!
    We are quiet while our Country is being changed !!
    none of these people or positions require any kind of approval from the legislative branch