vicious killing in OK - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vicious killing in OK

2Awarrior Guest
    Maybe the three of them were high on Skittles, iced tea and cough syrup....

The leftist Democratic political pimps are already at work saying this incident is the reason we need more gun control. It was kind of funny watching Michelle Malkin eviscerate the Democratic gun control advocate on the Hannity show . He talked about an assault weapon ban when it involved an illegal .22 cal pistol. This premeditated murder was listed on FB days before.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I only mentioned the race because of the hypocrisy of people like Sharpton. I don't even care what color they are. They are brutal, evil criminals. This young man from Australia had everything going for him. And his life and future were stolen by despicable thugs . All I want to know is where are the mobs shouting for the death of the perpetrators. Where is the uninformed condemnation by our President. If these thugs were all white I would except the same condemnation of their cowardly, brutal behavior. The point I was making is that it appears that media doesn't care because it doesn't fit their agenda. There isn't the possibility of turning this into an issue of racial violence; so there is no excitement or coverage.
    I don't care either, just thought it was odd to see two so different pictures of the (supposedly) same kid. They looked like two different people.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    The leftist Democratic political pimps are already at work saying this incident is the reason we need more gun control. It was kind of funny watching Michelle Malkin eviscerate the Democratic gun control advocate on the Hannity show . He talked about an assault weapon ban when it involved an illegal .22 cal pistol. This premeditated murder was listed on FB days before.
    I watched her do it too. And sat there laughing at the idiot she went against. Best part was that they were carring 50 rounds of ammo and that scares gun banners. They sure didn't want to look in my gun bag Monday. 150 rounds of .22LR, 100 rounds of .40S&W, 100 rounds of .45ACP, 300 round of .30 Carbine, plus whatever was in the bag that I've forgotten about. And no joggers were hurt in the process.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetcat60 View Post
    Now, where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? where are the Travon's? It's just a thug life!

No Cookies | Herald Sun.
    The same place they are every time the shooter is not white (To them Zimmerman was white), conveniently tied up doing something important. I think they both must have electric cars that won't start unless the shooter is white. I have 0 respect for them and for those in the admin. who refuse to address anything perpetrated by a person irregarless of race. Their inaction tells kids like these three that they will have no consequences. Heck, the 15 year old even stated on his twitter account that he wasn't worried about killing somebody because he had bond money. Now he is up for possible life, no parole. Wonder if reality has set in yet.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I watched her do it too. And sat there laughing at the idiot she went against. Best part was that they were carring 50 rounds of ammo and that scares gun banners. They sure didn't want to look in my gun bag Monday. 150 rounds of .22LR, 100 rounds of .40S&W, 100 rounds of .45ACP, 300 round of .30 Carbine, plus whatever was in the bag that I've forgotten about. And no joggers were hurt in the process.
    Hope you didn't hurt your back carrying it around though.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Hope you didn't hurt your back carrying it around though.
    I manged not to. The bag also contained 4 handguns and I had 2 M1 Carbines with me. Maybe that is why my shoulder hurt before the shot.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12