vicious killing in OK
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vicious killing in OK

1. vicious killing in OK

Now, where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? where are the Travon's? It's just a thug life!

http://t.co/CnDWQqSwa0.

3. vicious killing in OK

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/three-teens-accused-of-murder-of-baseball-player-chris-lane-identified/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

4. Cannot watch the video. Link not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetcat60 View Post
    Now, where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? where are the Travon's? It's just a thug life!

http://t.co/CnDWQqSwa0.
    I wasn't able to watch video but the Blaze covered the story. The victim was white and the three thugs were black. I guess this explains why Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama were uninterested. They killed the white college student because they wanted some excitement and had nothing else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I wasn't able to watch video but the Blaze covered the story. The victim was white and the three thugs were black.
    This is the URL on the Blaze for the story.
    These Are the Three Teens Charged in the Murder of Student Chris Lane ?For the Fun of It? (UPDATED) | TheBlaze.com
    It sure looks to me like that third one is white. I've seen different pictures of him and they don't all look like that, but...just saying. He is the 17 year old that is charged as an accessory.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

The police said the kids were on their way to another residence in town to kill another person when they were spotted and stopped. One of the kids said they did it because they were bored and just saw the jogger pass by the house where they were and decided to kill him for fun. They got in a car and followed him. Neighbors did not see the shooting but saw the runner stagger to the side of the road and collapse. They saw the car speed off and gave police a description.
    ---One boy's mother said he couldn't do anything like that. He was a good kid and was home. If so, wonder how the police happened to find him in the car with the other two and the gun? Also, one of the leaders of the government in "no guns" Australia where the jogger was from used this shooting to go after the gun culture in the US. Their murders and assaults are more humane, like with knives and clubs.
    -----Unless, I am missing something, I think it was illegal for the boys to have possession of a firearm outside the gun owners house at their ages. So, they were committing a felony just taking the gun outside the home. This is a time I think the gun owner should also be up on charges as it appears adequate safety measures were not in place to prevent the kids from getting the weapon. Just my take on it.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I wasn't able to watch video but the Blaze covered the story. The victim was white and the three thugs were black.
    This is the URL on the Blaze for the story.
    These Are the Three Teens Charged in the Murder of Student Chris Lane ?For the Fun of It? (UPDATED) | TheBlaze.com
    It sure looks to me like that third one is white. I've seen different pictures of him and they don't all look like that, but...just saying. He is the 17 year old that is charged as an accessory.
    I only mentioned the race because of the hypocrisy of people like Sharpton. I don't even care what color they are. They are brutal, evil criminals. This young man from Australia had everything going for him. And his life and future were stolen by despicable thugs . All I want to know is where are the mobs shouting for the death of the perpetrators. Where is the uninformed condemnation by our President. If these thugs were all white I would except the same condemnation of their cowardly, brutal behavior. The point I was making is that it appears that media doesn't care because it doesn't fit their agenda. There isn't the possibility of turning this into an issue of racial violence; so there is no excitement or coverage.

As this story unfolds, people are crawling out from under rocks to make excuses for these animals. Of coarse we must ban all guns, not ban these unfortunate bored thugs.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

It would appear the village responsible for raising these thugs has some how failed. Hillery must have been wrong when she informed us years ago that parents don't raise their children, it's the village that raises the children and instills values. Liberal policies, liberal values, liberal hope and change... How's that working out???? Seems to me it's time to give conservative policies, conservative values, conservative hope and change a shot.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

The best side of this horrific news is that it is actually making some national noise. It was front page news in the Deseret News, a local Salt Lake paper. At least the media has not been able to put a basket over the story. Parents of 2 of the kids seem to be in total denial.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast