Can we take back the 96%?

Thread: Can we take back the 96%?

Can we take back the 96%?

Chief

I am not too sure we can take back the 96%, we will need more people like Mr. Guillory. Mr. Guillory said in another interview, that his 100+ year old mother called him, and told him he should not be part of the progressive liberal party. Lucky he listened to his mother. I also think, he already knew that. Obama`s mother was not that smart, and the little time she spent with his was wasted.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

After seeing the response to this thread over almost 48 hours, I would have to say NO!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    After seeing the response to this thread over almost 48 hours, I would have to say NO!
    Maybe they don't understand that I am talking about the 96% of black voters that vote democrat regardless of who it is.
    Chief

Most likely not. Too many indoctrinated and dependent on the gubment.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

I doubt you are going to change party voters no matter what color they are. Party voters rarely change unless they are personally affected. Party voters are well rewarded for their loyalty. Democrats are full of love, caring and all those freebees. Republicans hate people and love money.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan