"The Five Pillars of Islam" being taught in Public School's
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Five Pillars of Islam" being taught in Public School's

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down "The Five Pillars of Islam" being taught in Public School's

Students at Minneha Core Knowledge Elementary School in Wichata, Kansas were met with this 'pro-islamic display' on their first day of school.
    The photo has since been reportedly shared thousands of times over on Facebook and posted on several conservative leaning websites sparking a nationwide controversy.
    While libtarded school officials have grudgingly removed the very inappropriate & controversial display, they stubbornly insisted in a statement released Monday that the picture 'Took their intentions out of context'.

Five Pillars of Islam Display Removed From Elementary School After Viral Photo Resulted in Nationwide Backlash | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Yeah, it was on the local (Wichita) news last night. They made all kinds of excuses, but no apologies. It's creeping in here too.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Now, I've got no problem with kids learning about all the different religions. They're all growing up ridiculously ignorant anyways, and it's always a good thing to know where and what religious background people are coming from, especially if those people have a bunch of radicals trying to blow things up. Having known several Muslims who actually were good friends and were just as appalled, horrified and angry as we were on 9/11, I'm the first to say those radicals are the extreme minority. But, since the radicals do exist, it's important to learn about them.

That being said... "ALL" was the key word in that first sentence. If they're going to teach kids about Islam, they have to add in Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hindu, Taoism... everything. It is very inappropriate to teach only one religion, especially since in public schools you can't learn about what many of those kids might themselves believe (as it should be... IMO religion should come from the family and whatever church they choose; who knows what the teacher or school curriculum might believe - but that's just me, not trying to start a religious debate here!).

IMO it is not appropriate to teach religion of any kind in public school. That is what churches and parents should be doing. Schools should be teaching the 3 R`s, and the Constitution. And if there are so many moderate Muslims, where the hell are they when the radical Muslims are out killing people.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

I have noticed in Egypt that the muslims are kind of being split. On one side are the peaceful law-abiding tolerant ones. They are actually forming human chains around Christian churches to protect them from the radical idiots. And the Christians are doing the same around the mosques to protect them from the radical idiots.

I also have no problem with kids being taught about the different religions, but the place for that is church or Sunday school. But I DO object to one religion being shoved down their throats and I think that's probably what was going on in Wichita. Trying to see what they could get away with.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Firm believer in knowing your enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I have noticed in Egypt that the muslims are kind of being split. On one side are the peaceful law-abiding tolerant ones. They are actually forming human chains around Christian churches to protect them from the radical idiots.
    There are not enough of them, 38 churches destroyed, and another 23 badly damaged in Egypt since the brotherhood was removed. If moderates out numbered the radicals (as some suggest), we would not see this insanity throughout the middle east. IMO, most Muslim believe, it is their way or the highway. This reminds me of the Spanish Inquisition. Maybe these Muslim killers are just bored, and kill just for something to do.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

9. I believe the school's eddie eagle club were allowed to use a modern day "pin the tail on the donkey" with appropriate hardware at the end of the school day.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    There are not enough of them, 38 churches destroyed, and another 23 badly damaged in Egypt since the brotherhood was removed. If moderates out numbered the radicals (as some suggest), we would not see this insanity throughout the middle east. IMO, most Muslim believe, it is their way or the highway. This reminds me of the Spanish Inquisition. Maybe these Muslim killers are just bored, and kill just for something to do.
    The truly tolerant Muslims will be murdered in cold blood until, there are none. They are somewhat educated, so sentenced to die at the hand of radicals as they are nonbelievers, and miscreants in the eyes of Allah.

It's pathetic that our own American Heritage is eschewed in favor of global cultural tolerance and understanding, even if a part of that culture is extremist and hell-bent on all our deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    No, there are not enough of them. Even with them and the Christians standing together, there are still not enough. And the churches are only part of it. There are priceless museums that have been demolished. AND......it's coming to America. Just look at Europe and you'll get an idea of what's to come.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast